Respected Contributor

Re: What About The Reviews for D & B Wayfarer Nylon Hobo #A369782

You would think they would be able to do what other websites do and ensure the review on a specific has been confirmed as a "verified purchase."  I've seen low reviews because of items not being offered in a specific color or a petite length. 

Respected Contributor

Received mine today although i tried to cancel last Saturday.  It is going back.  No structure at all.  I do like the nylon in the plum.  But for me it is just an expensive sack.  I have a Radley nylon bag that has reinforcement across the bottom so you don’t get that saggy bottom look.  You didn’t see that in the shows, my guess because they put a box in them.  

Honored Contributor

QVC is as inconsistent with the content of the reviews as they are with moderating of this board.  It' all over the place.  Since people who don't even own an item can post a review, that makes reviews meaningless.  Although, sometimes they are good for a laugh.  You can usually tell when someone is just making stuff up. 

Super Contributor

WooHoo!  Just received my TSV in the Navy and I LOVE it!  It's well made (of course - it's a Dooney)  the accessories are great, love the wider shoulder strap and the drop.  Very comfortable on the shoulder all loaded up.   Zippers all work great and love the interior striping.  The nylon is awesome feeling and has a slight sheen to the material - so pretty with the leather trim.  This is a keeper for me and I look forward to carrying it.