Honored Contributor

Re: Whar are absolute deal breakers for a handbag?

Must be huge and able to hold everything I carry and be sturdy so the straps won't break.  Pockets on the outside and inside.  Prefer zippers on the inside pockets.

Honored Contributor

I am particular about my handbags too; they have to be really pretty and hold what I need it to hold - and my wallet needs to match.  I do not like the feet on the bottom, I don't put my bag on a floor or surface so not needed for me.  And I only like 1 or maybe 2 zippered pockets on the inside, nothing on the outside. 

Respected Contributor

I have a favorite brand and don't tend to venture from that brand.  I also need to have the matching accessories (OCD)...LOL

Deb

Super Contributor

I used to love leather bags. Now they seem too heavy. I really need a new summer purse. I like “ the Sak” woven bags . I also like Vera Bradley microfiber bags. I always use crossbody when traveling or sightseeing.I have the travelon bags they sell here at QVC. I bought a set of two last year or the year before. love them, can dress them up or down. For everyday I have a michal Kors purse that I hold in my hand or over my arm. It’s not too big. I just cant do shoulder bags any more. Too heavy!

Honored Contributor

It has to be  Clever Carriage

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippiewrote:

Must have "feet" on the bottom, and outside pockets, and a light colored lining so I can see into it to find things.  Also, I like large bags so I can carry whatever is necessary to me.

@Imaoldhippie  ITA with all your requirements!🙂

Honored Contributor

Bags that let items spill out if the bag is tipped.  That style is just an invitation to pickpockets. I will even buy a magnetic snap if it keeps contents secure, but I prefer a zipper. 

Honored Contributor

My absolute favorite purse is an old Tig style from back when they were all leather. It is an east/west satchel - strap adjusts from cross body to short shoulder, and it has 7 outside pockets.Love it! So neat and organized! Tig used to make some great bags back when they first came to QVC. Now they make junk. Sad.

Honored Contributor

@151949wrote:

My absolute favorite purse is an old Tig style from back when they were all leather. It is an east/west satchel - strap adjusts from cross body to short shoulder, and it has 7 outside pockets.Love it! So neat and organized! Tig used to make some great bags back when they first came to QVC. Now they make junk. Sad.

Image result for tool organizer for 5 gallon bucket

Just messin' with you... Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I really don't have much criterias for picking out a purse. I like to have variety so I have purses in every size, shape and function. Nothing is a deal breaker for me. Oh I just thought of one...it has to be a designer bag. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"