Esteemed Contributor

Re: Water bottle - how to carry in your handbag?

Another vote for a stainless insulated water bottle.  I also use the Yeti brand.  Besides no sweat, your water will stay ice old longer.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps a larger ziplock bag would work. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

FOr look at the various Lug bags which have a pocket on the side meant for water bottles. A stainless bottle will fit in most. Some even have insulated pockets.

Honored Contributor

I purchase the 1/2 size bottles. Wash out and reuse. They fit fine. I can always refill them at water fountain if needed. 

Respected Contributor

I bought several little 9 oz. insulated SS water bottles from Amazon about 3 years ago & they're a nice size to go in my purse.  The brand is Anature.

Honored Contributor

@spent2much   Some leather bags have a pouch on each side but hard to come buy.  Purchase a leather tote and get one with a pocket on the back.  Or, if your leather bag is big enough toss inside or in an outside pocket.  The leather bag I just purchased has a pocket the width of the bag on the outside.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

another vote for the Contigo stainless steel mugs.  Got mine years and years ago at the Q.  Really keeps ice water cold.  I know TJMaxx / Marshall’s carries them.  I didn’t check the Q now.  Still my favorite mug, does not sweat or leak.  

Looks like Kohls and Target carries them, always some discount at Kohl’s.