Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   I am a soft leather bag lover too.  I have a couple Kate Spade, and Brahmin also has a line of soft leather that are beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

Now we know which poster better be perfect in every way so SHE doesn't get criticized.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom , thanks again. I think that had been mentioned before, but I forgot.

Respected Contributor
Well,rude comments are just that.im not offended in the least.sun is shining,snow is melting,it's a great day.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

If you know you misspelled words, why not fix them and forget the apology?  Also it would help those reading your posts if you begin each sentence properly and use correct spacing.   

So back to the topic, try American Leather bags sold on QVC.

It'd be nicer if her spelling and grammar were left alone. If she knew the correct spellings, she'd have written them in the first place.  Not everyone has the same education, abilities, etc. Everyone has an area where they aren't as skilled. 

My dad has 2 PhDs, one in English/Lit and was a stickler for spelling and grammar. Growing up, he always said it's unkind to correct others' spelling and grammar unless you're the teacher and it's one of your students.

@CalminHeart   Your points of education and grammar skills sound demeaning and not always correct. I make lots of spelling errors and I have 2 degrees...one in English. ...I think and type at different speeds. As long as the point is understood, that's what matters, right? Uh, we're discussing handbags, not grammer/education.

@Shanus, @CalminHeart 

Okay, I'm totally confused now....@CalmInTheHeart was defending the OP and pointed out that even grammar/spelling 'experts' (based on degrees) thinks it's considered 'rude' to correct other posters on such errors.

I didn't read anything at all demeaning in her post, but that's just me!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor
I forgot about a Kate spade.her bags are darling
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Good attitude!

Nobody can bring you down or make you feel 'less than', unless you allow them to.

Sometimes a little 'thick skin' is required on forums.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor
I forgot what this whole post was about! I got sidetracked by the English/Typing class lol. I found a good amount of my errors stem from sticky keys and typing too fast. Ok I went back to the beginning and realize this is a new handbag thread. I'm on board with that. :-) With Spring coming would love some pretty colors. I know some of you that got snow-bombed this winter are going to groan since I know (having lived 1/2 my life in VT & NH) that sometimes it feels like Spring will never come. But some of us who are now having warmer temps are getting that feeling to wear some pretty pastels. Hopefully by April we can all agree on some spring clothes and handbags and put this wacky winter in the history books!!! Those Margot handbags look lovely. There is one crossbody that I really have the urge to press the button on. :-)
Esteemed Contributor

I received a Dana Buchman tote for a retirement gift; am loving it! The bag is a cream and tan color with adjustable straps and has several pockets so it holds a lot of items. It's large enough for my needs, but not overwhelming. It's not leather, but looks like it could be. 

I use it often and it holds up well. I would recommend Dana Buchman if one wants a good quality handbag yet doesn't want to pay $$$$ for it. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

I would suggest the light weight scrumptious leather of HOBO brand handbags.  The department store in your area probably carries some so you can see the leather.  It has the look of a lady's "kid leather heel".  This one is from Dillards.

Color:Black - Image 1 - Delilah Shiny Leather Hobo Bag