Honored Contributor

I love Brahmin. They are lighter weight than Dooneys and last forever. I'm currently using their Katie because I love crossbodies and it sits close to the body. It holds everything and anything I could possibly need.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom , Thanks for telling me, also, about spell check. I didn't know that. Even sometimes when I reread what I wrote, I still don't notice the misspelling until I hit post and then it's too late. @Luvsmyfam , hope you find what you're looking for. 

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

If you know you misspelled words, why not fix them and forget the apology?  Also it would help those reading your posts if you begin each sentence properly and use correct spacing.   

So back to the topic, try American Leather bags sold on QVC.

It'd be nicer if her spelling and grammar were left alone. If she knew the correct spellings, she'd have written them in the first place.  Not everyone has the same education, abilities, etc. Everyone has an area where they aren't as skilled. 

My dad has 2 PhDs, one in English/Lit and was a stickler for spelling and grammar. Growing up, he always said it's unkind to correct others' spelling and grammar unless you're the teacher and it's one of your students.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
Well thank u for the suggestion I will look onto this
And sorry if grammar wasn't to your liking

Don't apologize. It's unkind to correct someone's spelling and grammar like that.

Respected Contributor

yes this font size is much better.im hoping everyone can read my response betterWoman Wink

Respected Contributor

I remember Dillard's used to carry that brand.yes,they were quite attractive.i think they were in the 3  and 400 dollar range.honestly,I've found several coach bags at outlet stores.but bc of pandemic not shopped in stores for over a yr.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

@KingstonsMom , Thanks for telling me, also, about spell check. I didn't know that. Even sometimes when I reread what I wrote, I still don't notice the misspelling until I hit post and then it's too late. @Luvsmyfam , hope you find what you're looking for. 

@catter70 

If you notice an error in your post after you've posted it, you can also edit it to correct it.

Click on the 3 gray dots on the top right side of your post and one of the options listed is 'edit your post'.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart 

I'm a huge fan of Brahmin too, well made and not so heavy!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

The font is much better and easier to read!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wanting a new purse

[ Edited ]

@CalminHeart wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

If you know you misspelled words, why not fix them and forget the apology?  Also it would help those reading your posts if you begin each sentence properly and use correct spacing.   

So back to the topic, try American Leather bags sold on QVC.

It'd be nicer if her spelling and grammar were left alone. If she knew the correct spellings, she'd have written them in the first place.  Not everyone has the same education, abilities, etc. Everyone has an area where they aren't as skilled. 

My dad has 2 PhDs, one in English/Lit and was a stickler for spelling and grammar. Growing up, he always said it's unkind to correct others' spelling and grammar unless you're the teacher and it's one of your students.

@CalminHeart   Your points of education and grammar skills sound demeaning and not always correct. I make lots of spelling errors and I have 2 degrees...one in English. ...I think and type at different speeds. As long as the point is understood, that's what matters, right? Uh, we're discussing handbags, not grammer/education.