Respected Contributor
I have wanted and needed a new purse for quite sometime.i have a little bit of dooney, and coach and m.coors.just can't find a nice soft leather bag that holds everything.i love the look of versachas.sorry for the miss spelling.anyway,spending 1000 or more for
a bag,I can't see it
Honored Contributor

Re: Wanting a new purse

[ Edited ]

If you know you misspelled words, why not fix them and forget the apology?  Also it would help those reading your posts if you begin each sentence properly and use correct spacing.   

So back to the topic, try American Leather bags sold on QVC.

Respected Contributor
Well thank u for the suggestion I will look onto this
And sorry if grammar wasn't to your liking
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam  Don't worry about it!! Some people just nit pick other posters' spelling and grammar! 

The only thing I would suggest is to use the Font Sizes function to increase the font a bit to make reading easier Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well thank u for suggestion,but not sure how to do thos.can u help?

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

If you know you misspelled words, why not fix them and forget the apology?  Also it would help those reading your posts if you begin each sentence properly and use correct spacing.   

So back to the topic, try American Leather bags sold on QVC.

Well that was uncalled for. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   I sincerely apologize to you for the verbal and emotional abuse that was spat at you and apologize for QVC to allow this lack of manners on their forums.

I have to have "the" right purse.  I have to shop in a store that gives me lots and lots of options.  Belk's or Macys, a good quality store like these.  They have sales and clearance all the time.  Get that face mask and drive to your shopping area and explore the beautiful hand bags.  I hope you have a delightful time and find a special hand bag for you.  

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Well thank u for suggestion,but not sure how to do thos.can u help?

@Luvsmyfam 

Act like you're going to respond to this post by hitting 'reply', look at the top of the box to reply, you'll see many 'symbols'.

Hover your cursor over each symbol and it will tell you what their function is like font size, text color, bold, underline, etc. and the one labeled 'ABC' with a checkmark underneath is spell check.

Spell check doesn't help a lot with brand names like Versace, etc. though.

Hope this helps!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

What style bag do you like?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a Margot of New York handbag from QVC.  It is very nice leather, holds a lot more than I thought it would, and is "easy in" and "easy out".  I was fortunate to get it on sale.