Respected Contributor

Want opinions on LUG soprano

F24754  It's a best seller. I'm considering getting one, but I'm on the fence. It has all the features I like in a Lug bag. I do have a thought about the overall appearance. But I want to hear what you think first. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: Want opinions on LUG soprano

For me much too big for an everyday bag.  I prefer a crossbody.  And a $10 reduction and QVC calls it a "sale"????

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother 

A bag is personal to me.  If you like that size bag and it has all the featusre you like why care what we think?  Personally I like full size soft leather bags.  If it speaks to you go for it and enjoy..  You will get all kinds of opinions based on personal preference.  (I like the pink one)

Respected Contributor

Are you using it as a handbag or luggage? It looks like a piece of luggage to me. I like a more feminine bag.

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@fairydogmother 

A bag is personal to me.  If you like that size bag and it has all the featusre you like why care what we think?  Personally I like full size soft leather bags.  If it speaks to you go for it and enjoy..  You will get all kinds of opinions based on personal preference.  (I like the pink one)

Well to be honest I think it looks kind of like a diaper bag. So I wondered if anyone else gets that vibe

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I call it my desert island bag.  It's the best I've ever gotten from LUG. 

Goes to work with me everyday. But I pack a lot of stuff to take to work. Clothes, shoes, lock n lock with my lunch, 2 water bottles, lotions, potions, etc 😉 

If you aren't hauling a lot, then it's probably not the bag for you.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

love the camo!

nice large functional bag

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

love the camo!

nice large functional bag

the primary function is that I now have my CCW permit and I carry a pistol. I find that the purses designed specifically for that are really heavy. With certain larger Lug bags, I'm able to carry my firearm and other items without excessive weight. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother  I got the new pink print. It's so pretty but the bag was just too big for me. It looks alot bigger in person than it does on air, at least to me. I was going to keep it for when I do need a bigger bag, but the leather special value bag came up and that was it. I got that one for a little more than the cost of the soprano. The soprano went back.

The thought did cross my mind about a diaper bag, so I thought it was funny you thought that, too. Woman LOL