Respected Contributor

Re: Want opinions on LUG soprano

@Renata22 wrote:

@fairydogmother  I got the new pink print. It's so pretty but the bag was just too big for me. It looks alot bigger in person than it does on air, at least to me. I was going to keep it for when I do need a bigger bag, but the leather special value bag came up and that was it. I got that one for a little more than the cost of the soprano. The soprano went back.

The thought did cross my mind about a diaper bag, so I thought it was funny you thought that, too. Woman LOL

well I had just ordered that pink print. Then read your post and cancelled. You saved me money on a return. 😊 I'll stick with my Skyliner tote for now. 

Harmonize the World
Contributor

I bought it when it debuted, so at least 1 yr ago.  I love it.  While it is a "taller" handbag, I think the photos online are making it look much larger.  I keep my cell phone & chapstick in the front pocket, a small notebook, pens, and disposable gloves/masks in the larger back pocket.  One side pocket I keep a mask nearby, as some business  & medical offices in my town still require them.  In the center, Lug wallet, small zippered toiletry bag, a few makeup essentials in the clear zippered pockets.  And the center section holds both my driving/regular eyeglasses, as well as my prescription sunglasses.  the center section is very deep, so I dont' feel like anything will fall out, and it also has zipper closure for extra security.

Respected Contributor

@SteelerFaninMD wrote:

I bought it when it debuted, so at least 1 yr ago.  I love it.  While it is a "taller" handbag, I think the photos online are making it look much larger.  I keep my cell phone & chapstick in the front pocket, a small notebook, pens, and disposable gloves/masks in the larger back pocket.  One side pocket I keep a mask nearby, as some business  & medical offices in my town still require them.  In the center, Lug wallet, small zippered toiletry bag, a few makeup essentials in the clear zippered pockets.  And the center section holds both my driving/regular eyeglasses, as well as my prescription sunglasses.  the center section is very deep, so I dont' feel like anything will fall out, and it also has zipper closure for extra security.

what color is yours? And thanks for your review

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Ordered. Then decided another Skyliner would be better. Tried to cancel the Soprano but nooooo it stayed in "attempting to cancel" for three days then shipped. Along with the Skyliner. 
Gaaah. When will I learn that if you don't cancel an order within sixty seconds of placing it, it's coming to your door. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

F24754  It's a best seller. I'm considering getting one, but I'm on the fence. It has all the features I like in a Lug bag. I do have a thought about the overall appearance. But I want to hear what you think first. 

I was looking at that too.  But a little too big for me, and I like larger size bags.  Don't like the price either and I definitely need to be a crossbody too.

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother and @ScrapHappy, I just wanted to pass along a tip that I picked up in the forums awhile back about the bargains to be found on the LugLive App. 

Last week the special was the Skyliner for only $69 and other deals like the Choo-Choo for only $8. 

Respected Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@fairydogmother and @ScrapHappy, I just wanted to pass along a tip that I picked up in the forums awhile back about the bargains to be found on the LugLive App. 

Last week the special was the Skyliner for only $69 and other deals like the Choo-Choo for only $8. 

I went out for a Target run with my husband tonight and decided to look at their handbags hoping that a couple that caught my eye online were in the store.  I ended up buying the Universal Thread 3 compartment bag (crossbody) in black. It was only $40 and has lots of room.  I just wanted a new everyday bag that wasn't expensive but still looked nice.  

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of this particular Lug bag -- especially the high price.