Honored Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

@hicindy2 wrote:

OK, someone on the PurseForum went into detail on the new gray but warmer Gull.  Good color shot.  Paloma is more of an icey gray.  

DSC02725.JPG

Per the blogger, more pink undertones in the Bedford than the Oxford.  Looks good with the darker handles on the Small Belle

Wish it had a contrast color like a deep blue inside. Looks lighter on the monitor than in real life according to PurseForum. Also, lots of raves on the size and configuration and handles on the small Belle.  That one and Lizzy are faves and everyone wants a Dawn Roxy.  

IMG_20170603_103039.jpg

@hicindy2 Good sleuthing! Woman Happy I don't like the Gull...too dull for EEL, LOL...

And me, too, regarding the Dawn Roxy!! Message 52 of 70

I spy the pretty green Belle Crossbody on the store shelf!! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity: I know you're a Fly London fan. Are you buying the TSV? I really like the blue!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity: I know you're a Fly London fan. Are you buying the TSV? I really like the blue!

@handygal2 Smiley Happy I ordered the luna. Great that they are actually made in Portugal and not China. Thinking it could be a sneaker replacement. Are you getting the blue? That would have been my second choice. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Thanks for the gull update. I can see red edge on the crosby, but not the small belle. Hmn. I love the lizzy. I grabbed tiger eye lizzy yesterday even though it didn't match my outfit and said, oh well. Thinking I may get the black one before it sells out. They haven't brought a new lizzy in a very long time. Smiley Sad The pineapple charm is so cute. Wonder where it's from. I like the fish charm, but restraining at the moment. As for Dawn, I'd like a Dawn regular size or small Belle, or LIzzy (!!!) or Paige. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2 Smiley Happy I ordered the luna. Great that they are actually made in Portugal and not China. Thinking it could be a sneaker replacement. Are you getting the blue? That would have been my second choice. Smiley Very Happy

@Serendipity: A few months ago, l got the Earth Keri perforated peep-toe bootie TSV in blue... I like these in the luna too, but l'm trying to be good!  😊  I hope you love them when you receive them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity: A few months ago, l got the Earth Keri perforated peep-toe bootie TSV in blue... I like these in the luna too, but l'm trying to be good!  😊  I hope you love them when you receive them!

@handygal2 Thanks, Handy. Not sure if I'm sold on this style, but we'll see. Will let you know. They do look comfy. Smiley Happy Did you like the Keri?

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@handygal2 Thanks, Handy. Not sure if I'm sold on this style, but we'll see. Will let you know. They do look comfy. Smiley Happy Did you like the Keri?

@Serendipity: Yes. They're both comfortable and stylish.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily Thanks for the gull update. I can see red edge on the crosby, but not the small belle. Hmn. I love the lizzy. I grabbed tiger eye lizzy yesterday even though it didn't match my outfit and said, oh well. Thinking I may get the black one before it sells out. They haven't brought a new lizzy in a very long time. Smiley Sad The pineapple charm is so cute. Wonder where it's from. I like the fish charm, but restraining at the moment. As for Dawn, I'd like a Dawn regular size or small Belle, or LIzzy (!!!) or Paige. Smiley Frustrated

@Serendipity MZW needs to bring in more handbags in Dawn for sure!!

I think I found the photo on PurseForum and the lady bought the pineapple charm in Hawaii. I did a search for a gold pineapple handbag charm and there seemed to be nothing like it. I like it a lot, too! But it does give us ideas to look for gold handbag charms in other shapes for the Tiger Eye Lizzy!

Did I tell you all that since I had both the Paige and Lizzy in Tiger Eye that I sent the Paige in Tiger Eye to my friend in AZ? She LOVED it! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity MZW needs to bring in more handbags in Dawn for sure!!

I think I found the photo on PurseForum and the lady bought the pineapple charm in Hawaii. I did a search for a gold pineapple handbag charm and there seemed to be nothing like it. I like it a lot, too! But it does give us ideas to look for gold handbag charms in other shapes for the Tiger Eye Lizzy!

Did I tell you all that since I had both the Paige and Lizzy in Tiger Eye that I sent the Paige in Tiger Eye to my friend in AZ? She LOVED it! Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily That is a great color and bag for the desert. Nice! Smiley Happy Yes, I will keep out an eye, but I haven't seen anything like that either. The simple gold is great. Let me know if you ever find something that might work well. I don't think tassels and other things work on that bag. Simple is the way to go. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily My mom hasn't switched out of the MZ wallace empire tote since last Christmas. Smiley Very Happy The dooney saffiano willa and saffiano charleston have gotten no love at all. LOL.