Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

@Serendipity  Nope, I sent the e-mail twice and no response about Paloma versus Gull.  Hmmmm..I may phone CS later next week.  They can't stop an old Bank Auditor from digging with a mere non-response; that just makes me more curious.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  Was your Sutton all Fawn or the Two Tone?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  Was your Sutton all Fawn or the Two Tone?  

@hicindy2 The all fawn. It's a perfect Cali bag. Casual and fun. Goes well wth my Ralph Lauren jacket. I got problems. I like these bags so much. I am really eyeing that blue with the silver hardware. I've seen dawn sutton in person and it was so pretty. Smiley Wink

@handygal2 has the color block metro in fawn and black (I think it's black)

Is your sale tomorrow? Good luck! I wish I could sell some of my old bags.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  Next Saturday (6/10) is the garage sale.  Part of the motivation here is to make room for the new bags and partly to find new happy homes for the VB totes.  Vera Bradley is still very popular with both young and old in No. California.

All of my heavy Dooneys went to the charity "Dress for Success" in Sacramento. Felt good about that. 

How your tastes can change. Last year, I was leading the cheering squad for Patricia Nash.  Then the quality issues started cropping up. Boy, I have fallen hard for MZW.  I dream about them !!  Last time I did that was collecting Barbie outfits when I was 10. 

Image result for images original Barbie

The Small Toni also looks good in Dawn (gold hardware on this one).  Looks sharp with the red edging..

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Yay, it's Friday! How did your colorblock leather metro tote turn out? I think it's gorgeous in the colorblock and you have the longer handle now with this version. I hope you received a good one! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily Lovely, EEL. They really do a fabulous job with the glove leathers -- or whatever it is. Smiley Happy Scrumptious. It's a bit larger than I thought, but the handles are so comfy. Heart Anyone eying it, let me know if you need enabling. I'm looking at you, Pooh. Smiley Wink @hicindy2

@Serendipity Oh, I am so glad!!! Woman Very Happy Enjoy it, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

OK...True Confession time.  Guess who ordered the "Bug Bag" this morning in the Roxy Crossbody style?

And, it has shipped already !!

@SerendipitySo glad you liked you liked that gorgeous leather tote and the fawn Sutton.  Such a good neutral (seasonless)

MZ Wallace Medium Sutton Fawn Quilted Oxford

Just a little treat...oh maybe one more...

Image result for image classic pooh and the honey jar

@hicindy2 You ordered a bug bag! Your husband will be happy, LOL! The zippers on this one make it not so spooky to me...they hide some of the 'eyes'...Woman Wink Tell us what you think when it arrives!

@Serendipity Congratulations on your fawn Sutton! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I agree about the handbag tastes changing through the years! Good for you for donating your heavy Dooney bags to a worthy cause!

I, too, am especially enamoured of these MZ Wallace bags. Even Mr. L looks them over and says they are well made and really nice! Woman Happy

Don't tell anyone, but I still have my Barbies...and Malibu Ken...and PJ...and Skipper...and all of their clothes. But while I peek inside their cases to check on them every so often, I don't play with them anymore...Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity: Enjoy your new Fawn Sutton-- I'm glad it was a success, and happy to have helped! 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily and @Serendipity Oh my my, I was checking the Purseforum (MZW) to try and cull info on shades of gray and caught this shot of the Tiger's Eye and look at that Pineapple charm.  So cute for summer.  Gives it a whole new vibe.  

IMG_1494265209.410002.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK, someone on the PurseForum went into detail on the new gray but warmer Gull.  Good color shot.  Paloma is more of an icey gray.  

DSC02725.JPG

Per the blogger, more pink undertones in the Bedford than the Oxford.  Looks good with the darker handles on the Small Belle

Wish it had a contrast color like a deep blue inside. Looks lighter on the monitor than in real life according to PurseForum. Also, lots of raves on the size and configuration and handles on the small Belle.  That one and Lizzy are faves and everyone wants a Dawn Roxy.  

IMG_20170603_103039.jpg