Honored Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

@WhiteFlowers Congratulations on ordering the Roxy Crossbody in Platinum Luster Leather! It looks like it will be a fantastic bag, and you will also get the leather market purse inside. I do love the Roxy Crossbody and my favorite is the regular Roxy (a bit larger for all my stuff, LOL). I like the raspberry interior in your bag. So pretty! Come back and tell us about it when you receive it! So excited for you, EEL Woman Very Happy

P.S. I ordered those Julep nail colors! Woman Embarassed Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Actually EEL I got your regular Roxy $263 in platinum lustre leather. It's 13" l x 5.5" w x 11" h, 10" handle dropand crossbody strap.  I remembered you and I believe @Serendipity and @hicindy2 maybe others suggesting this size Roxy.  Looking forward to experiencing MZW leather.  

Does anyone have a MZW leather bag?  If so what do you think of the leather. 

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@WhiteFlowers Congratulations on ordering the Roxy Crossbody in Platinum Luster Leather! It looks like it will be a fantastic bag, and you will also get the leather market purse inside. I do love the Roxy Crossbody and my favorite is the regular Roxy (a bit larger for all my stuff, LOL). I like the raspberry interior in your bag. So pretty! Come back and tell us about it when you receive it! So excited for you, EEL Woman Very Happy

We will have to compare our thoughts on the nail polish.  I love fun nail polish & metallics are unexpected.  

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi and all:

In the sale, I noticed that the Luna Bedford ROXY seems to be a SMALL ROXY from the original price and the copy in the listing. The photo also doesn't have the zipper behind the front pockets like the larger, regular ROXY. 

I think if it was ordered, the warehouse would look for a Roxy and it would be sold out, causing confusion. 

I emailed MZW to ask them to clarify the listing. I'm not sure if they will fix it but I thought at least I would let you all know. This confusion is keeping me from ordering it...although I don't need it at all! 

Valued Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I posted the wrong Roxy photo.  Doubled checked. I did order the "Beloved EEL regular/large Roxy". I MUST have the correct endorsed size.  Hahaha

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Actually EEL I got your regular Roxy $263 in platinum lustre leather. It's 13" l x 5.5" w x 11" h, 10" handle dropand crossbody strap.  I remembered you and I believe @Serendipity and @hicindy2 maybe others suggesting this size Roxy.  Looking forward to experiencing MZW leather.  

Does anyone have a MZW leather bag?  If so what do you think of the leather. 

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam

@WhiteFlowers Oh boy, these listings are kind of confusing...I looked up your Roxy and you did get the Platinum Luster but not the Platinum Luster Leather. The word "Leather" is missing. There is a Roxy Crossbody in Platinum Luster Leather if you want a leather one...but it's the Crossbody and not the larger, regular Roxy. You could call MZW tomorrow to see for sure and I'm not sure if you want to change or cancel your order (or even if it's possible). Sorry to tell you the bummy news but I thought you should know. 

I just received the black leather Metro tote (not on sale) and I love the MZW leather!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily Too funny.  That tricky Roxy is trying to avoid me.  I'm good with the Bedford.  But thanks for checking for me, now I know and won't go --what when it arrives. 

Honored Contributor

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

We will have to compare our thoughts on the nail polish.  I love fun nail polish & metallics are unexpected.  

@WhiteFlowers When I bought this set, I thought of you and your love of fun, colorful nail polish...yes, we will compare our thoughts! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @hicindy @foo foo shi shi @NycVixen @magicmoodz and all:

I really think I am going to be good this time and not order anything in this MZ Wallace sale! Woman Surprised I've studied everything and thought about a few things, but when I consider what I already have (MZW and otherwise), I need to hold fast right now.

If I change my mind and order something, I will let you know. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @hicindy @foo foo shi shi @NycVixen @magicmoodz and all:

I really think I am going to be good this time and not order anything in this MZ Wallace sale! Woman Surprised I've studied everything and thought about a few things, but when I consider what I already have (MZW and otherwise), I need to hold fast right now.

If I change my mind and order something, I will let you know. Woman Happy

@EdithEllenLily Good for you. Plus you just got your new goodies. Very nice ones. Anyway, new stuff should be coming out very  soon! Smiley Happy