Honored Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

@hicindy2 Yoo hoo, HC ... I spy the cute wristlet in luna. Has your name all over it.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity   Awwww...that tote is tres magnifique; it truly is special.  

We are doing a bath remodel with a walk in tub, so only one bag for me.  It will be a Staycation for me and the tub. 

Image result for images rubber ducky

I just know you will love it !! Full report please when you get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@hicindy2 Yoo hoo, HC ... I spy the cute wristlet in luna. Has your name all over it.  Smiley Wink

Wahhhhhh...I know. I got the walk in tub brochure out and put it on the fridge with a magnet. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

Wahhhhhh...I know. I got the walk in tub brochure out and put it on the fridge with a magnet. 

@hicindy2 Well, that's not even a fair fight: Rubber duckies trump luna anytime. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

Gee, really like the lines of the Jane satchel.  The East/West silhouette is very pleasing to the eye.   And the rose gold with Sparrow.  Thought @EdithEllenLily would be snagging this one.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I snagged the classic Roxy in the Black Bedford Mineral: this will be a workhorse and trusty travel companion. To me, this bag is like having a "club card" to MZW, a real essential. In Vegas, my Amethyst Roxy was like having a portable filing cabinet. 

Poof: this one is gone already online.  

Black Bedford Mineral Roxy (1411127) in color Black Mineral

@hicindy2 CONGRATULATIONS on getting this Roxy!!! What a fantastic price and it's a good-looking workhorse!! I love mine and these sales are exciting when they pop up! Good for you for grabbing this one! Tell us what you think when it arrives! Happy for you, EEL Woman Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Wow... I might not have any use for the brand, but I love this photo...

Image result for images casting spells

@stevieb It is gorgeous and I love the warm color of the moon. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

Metro Tote - Black & Magnet Colorblock Leather (3701361) in color Black & Magnet Leather

@hicindy2 Nice choice on the bedford mineral Roxy. @EdithEllenLily has that one, too and loves it. I splurged on this color block tote. Smiley Happy That's all for now. I see many choices are already selling out. Smiley Sad

@Serendipity Yay!! That leather colorblock tote is something we were just talking about and boom, it's on sale!! I'm so glad you ordered it...I'm sure it will be delightful! Tell us what you think when it comes to you!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Gee, really like the lines of the Jane satchel.  The East/West silhouette is very pleasing to the eye.   And the rose gold with Sparrow.  Thought @EdithEllenLily would be snagging this one.  

@hicindy2 Nope, it's not for me! I'm not a fan of rolled handles because I tend to carry too much in my bag and they dig into my shoulder! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Serendipity@AnnMoonbeam

@hicindy2  Could not resist went with platinum Roxy.  With so many unanimous rave reviews about this bag from the MZW bag experts had to do it   And given that it is EEL's favourite all time MZW -- that tipped me over the edge.  And now I think I must get the OTO nail polish (thanks EEL Robot Embarassed)  Bad @hicindy2 you should change your name to  The temptress.