Esteemed Contributor

Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

[ Edited ]

Get that coffee brewing and the printer fired up !!  E-mail early access at MZW today.  Free shipping, and wonder of wonders, no sales tax. 

Image result for images alice in wonderland rabbit

I snagged the classic Roxy in the Black Bedford Mineral: this will be a workhorse and trusty travel companion. To me, this bag is like having a "club card" to MZW, a real essential. In Vegas, my Amethyst Roxy was like having a portable filing cabinet. 

Poof: this one is gone already online.  

Black Bedford Mineral Roxy (1411127) in color Black Mineral

Hard choice to make:  Roxy crossbody in leather in Luster was left behind: (wimper)

And a Platinum Roxy was left behind (sob)

Roxy - Platinum Luster (1411334) in color Platinum Luster

And the biggest "prize" the LEATHER metro tote in Black/Magnet was also left behind (sound of loud sniffling and an unladylike snort)

Metro Tote - Black & Magnet Colorblock Leather (3701361) in color Black & Magnet Leather

All right, 'fess up:  this is better than Christmas !!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

[ Edited ]

The Mulberry Paige is offered in the sale and I have this one. Deep dark rich color kind of a dressy (thanks to gold hardware) casual to dinner kind of bag. You can take this bag to a dining experience with real cloth napkins. Sharp camel jacket, crisp white shirt with a floral scarf in berry tones and teal tucked in, gray flannel slacks, camel boots, gold earrings and bracelet, and you are set. 

Beautiful Fall/ into early Winter coloration.

Mulberry Bedford Paige (1761336) in color Mulberry

Also, the Jordan Hobo in Army for casual weekend adventures. 

Love the padded handle and the bright flash of the orange interior. Another Fall into Winter classic for Northern California. 

Jordan Hobo - Army Bedford (4571309) in color Army

Jordan Hobo - Army Bedford (4571309) in color Army

Still intrigued by the Roxy Luna Moth (eeek bug parts) and I know this print spooks some people: to me, that's a "plus".  This was the hardest for me to pass up, but I don't need a novelty bag (doesn't mean that I don't want one though...)

Image result for images casting spells

This maroon Toni with the strap options was hard to pass up also:  I love neutrals, but also the red family is my favorite part of the spectrum. And the silver hardware.  

Early Access is a rare treat

Image result for images classic alice in wonderland

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow... I might not have any use for the brand, but I love this photo...

Image result for images casting spells

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  Not too late to join the Club !!

Image result for images the mean girls

Honored Contributor

Thanks @hicindy2, but I'll take a pass... There are some clubs that just aren't a good fit for everybody...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Did they have any metro totes other than the leather one that you mentioned?  I wonder when the rest of us get access to the sale....Also have a question on the difference between the large and medium metro tote... Can the large metro tote be used as an everyday purse or is it just too big for that?  Don't think I would want to go smaller than the medium but they have a maroon in large that I like.. TIA

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnnMoonbeam  Sorry, no traditional oxford metro totes.  I ordered the Tulum from Bloomies not long ago and went with the small size.  Both medium and large are too big for me (I am 5'2").  Small tote won't fit over average size shoulders though...more grab and go.  It was so cute for Cinco de Mayo.

Tulum Oxford Metro Tote (3701377) in color Tulum

I have the maroon medium Sutton and that size and configuration is perfect for me. Got it at Nordie's online some time ago. Lovely color. I prefer the Sutton over the metro for everday.  

Image result for images maroon sutton mzw

I have the two tone medium Sutton in this style too:

Image result for images paloma and magnet medium sutton mz

Frequent Contributor

Thank you hicindy... I was just looking at the large sutton and thinking that it would be like having a metro tote with a crossbody strap too... How does it compare in height to the metro tote?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Matter of preference, but here is the visual comparison which is an easier way for me to decide. Both are the LARGE size. The website has all the details if that helps. 

• Signature six interior pockets
  • Small, medium, and large detachable travel pouches
  • Natural Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware and protective leather feet
  • Water and stain resistant
  • 14.5" l x 11" w x 14.5" h, 9" handle drop
  • Model's height is 5'9"

• Signature six interior pockets
  • Small, medium, and large detachable travel pouches
  • Natural Italian leather trim
  • Custom MZ Wallace gold hardware and protective leather feet
  • Water and stain resistant
  • Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap
  • 14" l x 8" w 14" h, 9" handle drop
  • Model's height is 5'9"
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Get that coffee brewing and the printer fired up !!  E-mail early access at MZW today.  Free shipping, and wonder of wonders, no sales tax. 

Image result for images alice in wonderland rabbit

I snagged the classic Roxy in the Black Bedford Mineral: this will be a workhorse and trusty travel companion. To me, this bag is like having a "club card" to MZW, a real essential. In Vegas, my Amethyst Roxy was like having a portable filing cabinet. 

Poof: this one is gone already online.  

Black Bedford Mineral Roxy (1411127) in color Black Mineral

Hard choice to make:  Roxy crossbody in leather in Luster was left behind: (wimper)

And a Platinum Roxy was left behind (sob)

Roxy - Platinum Luster (1411334) in color Platinum Luster

And the biggest "prize" the LEATHER metro tote in Black/Magnet was also left behind (sound of loud sniffling and an unladylike snort)

Metro Tote - Black & Magnet Colorblock Leather (3701361) in color Black & Magnet Leather

All right, 'fess up:  this is better than Christmas !!

@hicindy2 Nice choice on the bedford mineral Roxy. @EdithEllenLily has that one, too and loves it. I splurged on this color block tote. Smiley Happy That's all for now. I see many choices are already selling out. Smiley Sad