Frequent Contributor

Waitlist to "in process" back to Waitlist 3-4 times since May 6th-Lug Via bag

I really wanted this bag F127123 and was so excited when my status changed from "waitlist" to "in process"  Then it went back to "waitlist" and it's gone back and forth 3-4 times in the last 10 days.

I'm so frustrated.  I get excited when I see the status change, but then disappointed.  

Has this happened to anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Re: Waitlist to "in process" back to Waitlist 3-4 times since May 6th-Lug Via bag

I had a piece of jewelry go back and forth like that numerous times. Ultimately, they ended up cancelling the order... A few months later, I noted they'd restocked it... Ticked me off... I see your item, whatever it was, is now listed as sold out and there is no picture or description. Personally, I'd look for it elsewhere and if I found it, I'd cancel the order here.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Waitlist to "in process" back to Waitlist 3-4 times since May 6th-Lug Via bag

It has happened to me also.

Frequent Contributor

I posted on Lug's facebook page and they said the elves are working on it.  It's not available anywhere else.

Tempted to just buy the TSV.  The only difference is it's not a backpack.  Decisions, decisions.

Frequent Contributor

It's a tease Smiley LOL