Honored Contributor

I really like the navy floral.  There are so many colors that will go with many things.  Is anyone getting one?

Respected Contributor

It's a nice enough bag but I just can't get excited about Saffiano leather!  The prints are very cute for spring and summer though.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Big Deal

[ Edited ]

No.  Not getting one.  Very large, structured, not much organization, no outside pockets, no key keeper-all reasons I am not interested. Not a fan of Vince Camuto bags.  I do say that Bethany Lori is a good vendor.  She is enthusiastic, well-spoken, has a good broadcasting voice, and explains the features of her products very thoroughly.  I liked the Oryany brand that she formerly represented better than the Vince Camuto handbags.  I bought a tote of pebble leather from the Camuto line a few months ago and did not like it.  It was a large, slouchy, pebble leather bag.  I regifted it to someone.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

It's a nice enough bag but I just can't get excited about Saffiano leather!  The prints are very cute for spring and summer though.

I'm not a big fan of Saffiano leather either, but I'm thinking a great summer bag.  It's very sturdy leather.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

No.  Not getting one.  Very large, structured, not much organization, no outside pockets, no key keeper-all reasons I am not interested. Not a fan of Vince Camuto bags.  I do say that Bethany Lori is a good vendor.  She is enthusiastic, well-spoken, has a good broadcasting voice, and explains the features of her products very thoroughly.  I liked the Oryany brand that she formerly represented better than the Vince Camuto handbags.  I bought a tote of pebble leather from the Camuto line a few months ago and did not like it.  It was a large, slouchy, pebble leather bag.  I regifted it to someone.

I agree!! Oryany was a much nicer brand.  Returned my VC suede tote.  Two of them, in fact.  But that's a long story.

Not impressed at all.

Honored Contributor

Saffiano leather makes it a no for me, regardless of who it's made by.  Not a fan.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?