Contributor

Did anyone see the "Ora Delphine" bag?. Anyone heard of them? The Josie Satchel $395.00 marked down to $89.00, thats 77% off. I tend to like the clean lines of this bag. The stiching looks great on them. Hope it looks like the picture in person. View your deal is back!

Super Contributor

I know this isn't what you asked,  but I don't know about the View your Deal?  So I can't comment on your Satchel.   What is the *View your Deal*  ?

Frequent Contributor
Are you talking about HSN, possibly?
Contributor

"The View" on ABC with Whoopi,Joy, and others. On Monday, they have "View Your Deals".

https://viewyourdeal.com. They go threw till midnite tues. Check it out. Some times they have some good deals! This is where the bag is. I ordered the ash bag. Happy Shopping.

Honored Contributor

That is cute.  I wish they had other colors though. 

Just type dot com after it and it will take you to page.  The View puts out specials every Tuesday. I got a Voloom for half price a few weeks ago.  

Honored Contributor

Not my style and does not look like real leather

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: View Your Deal 9-23-19

[ Edited ]

@sammybs 

I've ordered many times from the View and Good Morning America sales. (See gmadeals dot com) I've been pleased. I saw the Ora Delphine offers and checked out their dot com site. Then I checked on line reviews. I didn't like what I read and passed on a tentative purchase. I hope you'll be pleased with your Ash bag. Please come back and share your thoughts when it arrives. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

A picture being worth a thousand words, though I have no idea what color it was offered in... Several color options on the website for those wanting to pay full price...

Josie Satchel - Twilight

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Sorry it took so long to write back. This bag looks cheap!!!!! Opened it up and sent it back. The reviews were right. Have a nice day!

Honored Contributor

I know this thread is from last month, but I just wanted to chime in that I think it's best to stick with brands you know unless you are able to see the item in person.  Good stuff isn't hawked at a super low price during a TV show.