Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting me know about this, hicindy.  It was a great deal but I decided to be good and not get it right now. I really need to start doing better saving money and it still would have been spending 100 dollars on something I don't really need.   I can't guarantee I won't break down later on but trying to be good right now.   Great deal for everyone who got in on it though.   

Regular Contributor

I went to the Vera Bradley Outlet this past Sunday, and I knew from this thread that they were not made the same, and made in China and all, but I wanted a lightweight tote.

It's my first VB bag, but I got the Villager in the Wildflower Garden print, and two matching makeup bags and even a keychain.  It as all 70% off.  The bag came to $27.50.  I stil deciding if I'll keep it all, as I don't usually use a print bag.

The lining is the black nylon, not the cotton I would have preferred, but I'd never pay the full price.  The lining seems like a decent quality, however 

They have a 60 day return policy, so I can think about it.  The store was packed! They have these beautifull throws in the prints, about $15 with the discount and the store was stocked with products.  I spent well over an hour in there picking out my stash!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen the Art Poppies in person? I can't make up my mind if it is too busy.  I usually try and get an item to show support for the breast cancer foundation.  

Small Trimmed Vera ToteCarry this color and show your support for breast cancer research. 

My all time favorite was Ribbons, but I gifted them. 

Ribbons

Frequent Contributor

I got an e-mail last night from the Q that showed that the Small Quilted Ella Tote (Leather) is now on sale here for $123.98 down from $248.00... It is available in Nude, Cognac, and for you Roni18, the Cloud Grey... And 4 EZ pays too.