Occasional Contributor

Is it just me or has Q not been having as many Vera Bradley shows like they used to in the past?  Havent' seen a TSV for them in forever.  Is their popularity wearing off?  I still see many people carry the bags around town an especially at amusement parks.  Have to admit, haven't been a fan of the latest patterns.  They need to revive some older retired patterns that were popular.

Valued Contributor

I love Vera Bradley anything, but at the retail stores, and at the Q, the prices are too high. I shop at the Vera Bradley Outlet where everything is 50% off. Some prints are new and some are 'last season', but I still love it!

Occasional Contributor

Love the outlet!  I wait also for the website when they go 50% to 75% off.  You get some great deals!

Respected Contributor

Not in my neck of the woods. I see them almost everyday . Even on reality shows.

Respected Contributor

I bought one but am worried about contents getting wet when it rains. Has anyone had a bad problem with them getting bad wet ?

Honored Contributor

I think Veras have waned as the trend for teens and younger ladies but among the baby boomer set they remain very popular due to being light weight for those of us with orthopedic issues.

For the poster who said she hasn't liked the patterns recently - if you go the VB site they have a "Old retired patterns " section you can look at. Patterns like Blue Java, ribbons and many others that were very popular in their time.

I usually don't buy VB from their site or from retail as they are too expensive for me but I cruise the new with tags on ebay and occasionally find a good deal.

Esteemed Contributor

Hey VB Fans:  the online outlet is open again with steep discounts and free shipping.  Some leather options too. Just subscribe by e-mail. 

Mallory Tote

I like the Havana Dots travel set

Small Trimmed VeraImage of Weekender in Havana Dots

Some microfiber also to go with totes

Image of Get Carried Away Tote in Rumba

WeekenderWeekender

Regular Contributor

I still have VB accessories but all the bags I have bought have been sold on Ebay.  I found that I just wasn't using those bright bold patterned bags with my clothing which often clashed with the bag.  

Honored Contributor

We were out for a casual dinner tonight and I saw a lady with a Caroline satchel in the Heather print on a chair at her table, so I complimented her on the bag and we started visiting. Woman Very Happy I told her I was just searching for a Heather bag (I have the accessories) and they are hard to find because it's an older pattern...but still very pretty. She said she and a friend went to the annual big sale in Fort Wayne at the Coliseum and they loaded up their car with Vera Bradley bags, totes, duffels and all! She said she got her bag for $9.99. What a deal! I asked her if the sale was too crowded but she said no because the Coliseum is so large. I know it's in April every year, so perhaps next year I will think about going! Woman Happy

Image result for Vera Bradley Heather

Valued Contributor

Call me old-fashioned, but I hate all the new "contemporary" looks, the strange geometics and dark colors. I always loved the bright flowers that were so pretty and unique.......the patterns are gone and Vera has lost the originality it had.  I look at Ebay to find the "vintage" patterns that I loved.  Now, I do not find Vera anything special.  Sad about it.......