Respected Contributor

Vera Bradley will debut on HSN 2/8/2019

To fans of Vera Bradley bags:

It seems that they will be sold on HSN.  

I don't watch HSN; a post about Wendi Russo made me think of Sarah Anderson and she had posted about Vera Bradley on Facebook.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley will debut on HSN 2/8/2019

@JavaQueen wrote:

To fans of Vera Bradley bags:

It seems that they will be sold on HSN.  

I don't watch HSN; a post about Wendi Russo made me think of Sarah Anderson and she had posted about Vera Bradley on Facebook.

I saw the presentation yesterday on HSN and there were some pretty bags offered with free shipping. I don't own that many Vera Bradley bags but saw a couple of solid tote bags I am thinking about...Put them on my favorites list!

Trusted Contributor

@JavaQueen

I have quite a collection of Vera purses, wallets, totes, travel bags, etc... However my older pieces are much better quality than the stuff in recent years. Specifically the purse straps used to be double quilted & my newer ones are plain thin straps. My favorites were the Betsy & Little Betsy handbags. For me the newer styles just don’t compare. And the price? Yikes! If I buy anything at all I wait for the clearance sales & free shipping from the VB website. Or the outlet stores have some good deals but I don’t get there often.

Honored Contributor

So, yet another brand migrating from QVC to HSN... One wonders at what point there will be positively no variety at all among the brands offered...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They had a "while supplies last" priced Vera Bradley hipster on AM style this morning that was cute. I agree the quality is not what is used to be, especially  the linings.