Respected Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley: Looking forward to Spring

@hicindy2 I sure will post and let you know how I like it.  I haven't been on the Macy's site in ages.  I think I need to check it more often.  You sure saved the day for me.  I much appreciate it.  You even saved me shipping costs too.  i'm totally thrilled.  Have a fabulous weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@hicindy2 I sure will post and let you know how I like it.  I haven't been on the Macy's site in ages.  I think I need to check it more often.  You sure saved the day for me.  I much appreciate it.  You even saved me shipping costs too.  i'm totally thrilled.  Have a fabulous weekend.  

@Blingqueen023   I get most of my Patricia Nash and Dooneys from Macy's online.  Plus easy returns at the nearby store.  We should have some good weather and warming trends in Northern California this weekend.  Finally. 

Have my eye on this one:  PN Poppy satchel 

30% off

Esteemed Contributor

I am always rushing things.  Summer isn't even here and I want Fall.  Here looks to be a glimpse into Fall 2017.  

New patterns (hmmmmm...not in love).  Good, like the summer patterns better and there will be lots of sales

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Looks like a quilted bag and leather bag with guitar strap options (like Patricia Nash)

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

No automatic alt text available.

Trusted Contributor

Hey VB Sister - Has anyone gone on the VB Ebay store site lately, I'm talking about the OFFICIAL VB store, well I went on there and got several nice VB scarves for 9.99, if anyone is interested please go on over and visit.  I would love to post pictures but i really don't know how.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

Hey VB Sister - Has anyone gone on the VB Ebay store site lately, I'm talking about the OFFICIAL VB store, well I went on there and got several nice VB scarves for 9.99, if anyone is interested please go on over and visit.  I would love to post pictures but i really don't know how.

@Happiness Is Inside JOB

Vera-Bradley-Soft-Fringe-Scarf

I love the Turtles from last year

Trusted Contributor

hcindy - thank you so much.  I purchased the three you pictured and they really look nice in person.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I got an email that they are having 50% certain patterns.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2: Thanks for the VERA thread!

While I'm a long time collector of leather bags, I started Vera about 2 years ago and simply adore the patterns. Mostly collected discontinued patterns, but lots of carry-alls, overnighters, and especially the crossbodies. It's been a year since I bought VB, FAR too long . . .

Your thread showed the new Havana Roses pattern, and I've mostly collected the floral patterns. Long time roses lover.

Just went back to Vera Bradley and ordered two, which will brighten up my life:

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 2.23.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-30 at 2.23.57 PM.png

I had a table at a major Flea Market yesterday, carrying one of my Vera cross-bodies in blooms, and everyone loved it. I loved it because it was so light weight, full of pockets. Love wearing all neutrals (grays, blacks, creams) and POP of VB in a crossbody.

Honored Contributor

I got a great price on the camofloral on Ebay. I purchased the double zip mailbag, the scarf and the turnlock.   Can't wait to get them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

25% off on select totes today at Vera Bradley.  Like the clean lines of the Mallory tote.  Lightweight but sturdy.  

Image of 22090G54-V1

Image of 22090G54-V3

RFID Georgia WalletCoin Purse

Image of 22090D52-V1

Trifold WalletCoin Purse