Super Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley: Looking forward to Spring

Don't know if you ladies have seen it yet or not, but the Vera website has 40% off of sale items today and a free tote with $125 purchase.

Respected Contributor

Their website was a mess yesterday but got my super sale items in and qualified for the tote!  That 40% off of sale prices is one of their best sales (a few times a year)

Super Contributor

@lynnie61 Congrats! Got mine too. Should be here tomorrow.

I'm usually pretty pleased with thirty percent off the sale prices, forty was a really nice extra perk. 

Do you know if they have a schedule for the forty.. Like every three months? This is the first time I've caught it.

Respected Contributor

@Grnidkjun. I don't. I get their emails but a few friends and I try to watch for each other. I rarely buy the handbags(love my leathers). But many wallets, wristlets, totes.  Have you ever had the throws?  Love them and they wash wonderful!!  Also I have gifted the throws, pens and notecards. The notecards are thick and very high quality.  Got some yesterday for 3.36.  And their customer service is outstanding.  Can't wait for my box!!!

Valued Contributor

Thanks!  @hicindy2  Just placed an order!  I love Vera's bags.  You always get loads of complements and they wear forever!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lynnie61

No, I've not tried the throws. I have so many and the pups seem to control them most of the time. Berkshire is my favorite for that, so snuggly. I got the Berkshire electric blankets this past  winter.. They were wonderful.

I have a few of the cotton hand bags but found I didn't carry them that often unless I had a very simple outfit on. Their light weight is what I love best. Travel bags and totes, yes! 

So then migrated to the microfiber.. Love those in handbags and totes  as well. I've gifted my mother a set of the cotton travel bags and totes (canterbury magenta) and microfiber handbags. She carries them all the time now.

I have accumulated several of the quilted leather now as well. The quilted leather is the lightest weight leather bag I've ever carried and I'm infatuated. Thanks to the sales, there is a leather Marlo tucked away for mom for Christmas with some accessories.

I've got the leather Valerie hobo on the way to check it out. Couldn't beat the sale price.

I'm hoping I like it as well as the quilted.

I looked at the note cards but don't have a use for them.. They looked really cute though.

Can't beat that price. I did get a journal and pen combo though. I like this for any written notes, though admittedly I use my phone for that more often than not.

I think one of my favorite accessory items is the kisslock case for glasses and small items.

I hope your box arrives quickly! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm not a huge fan of Vera Bradley at all but I had to have her Leather Saddle Bag that was shown at 1am today.  I love the hardware on it and that Mesa Brown color just screamed my name.  Can't wait to get it..  

Esteemed Contributor

And remember, Macy's is having their 30% off sale that includes new VB patterns like Santiago:

Microfiber Weekender

Vera Bradley Weekender

And the leather Canyon tote: love the lining

@Blingqueen023   Macy's has your Carson VB bag on discount:

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 Hi Cindy.  thank you so much for telling me that saddle bag is on sale at Macy's.  You saved me a little over 80 dollars on that bag!!!   I was lucky I was able to cancel the bag after I ordered it from the Q.  What a great savings I got.  Thank you so much.  You are a love muffin!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@hicindy2 Hi Cindy.  thank you so much for telling me that saddle bag is on sale at Macy's.  You saved me a little over 80 dollars on that bag!!!   I was lucky I was able to cancel the bag after I ordered it from the Q.  What a great savings I got.  Thank you so much.  You are a love muffin!!Heart

@Blingqueen023   Oh good !!  I was afraid you wouldn't see my post in time.  Let us know how you like it....

Image result for snoopy yay