Super Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley: Looking forward to Spring

I know it will be beautiful. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

I love the Mandy style. Would have liked to see them do that one in microfiber as well.

I too have loved the Mandy style, except for 1 major flaw, IMO....the outside pocket is way too

small and not deep enough.  I always want my sunglasses outside my handbag,  and really even  small ones fall out...so I don't use it anymore....my daughter-in-law is happy!

Super Contributor

The small Avery arrived today. 

It's a beautiful bag. The shoulder straps are lightly padded.

The front zip pocket holds my iPad mini with room to spare.

The hidden magnetic pocket on the back hold the iPhone 7+ with a gel cover.

It does have to go in at a diagonal, I don't think a 6+ or 7+ with otterbox case would fit in the back pocket, but would easily in the front.

It is a little bigger than the Mandy, but I think it's a really good option for something other than the prints.

The bag is light for a leather bag.  Under 2lb I believe.

Hoping to see some of their leather options in navy for the fall.

Respected Contributor

i received the mesa colored leather Vera B saddle bag and been using it for a week now.  I was afraid it would have been too small but it sure fits a lot of things in it.  I'm not a fan of flap bags, but so far it really hasn't hindered getting in and out of it.  It's light weight and the leather is high quality.  I really love this bag.  Was a great purchase.  Fits great over the shoulder and stays in place also.  Thank you again @hicindy2 for telling me about the sale at Macy's.  Hope you have a great weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

i received the mesa colored leather Vera B saddle bag and been using it for a week now.  I was afraid it would have been too small but it sure fits a lot of things in it.  I'm not a fan of flap bags, but so far it really hasn't hindered getting in and out of it.  It's light weight and the leather is high quality.  I really love this bag.  Was a great purchase.  Fits great over the shoulder and stays in place also.  Thank you again @hicindy2 for telling me about the sale at Macy's.  Hope you have a great weekend.  

@Blingqueen023   Yippeee !!  I was just thinking about you.  I love the Santiago set (Mandy and Weekender) and it is in the car and ready to go to Mendocino.  

Image result for images mendocino california