Respected Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley Fans: May Flowers

Anyone?  

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic  I bought all my VB from the Q but that was several years ago. All my bags are very good quality.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic  I have several travel bags and many accessories, one handbag, however, the quality is still ok, but I have found it to be lesser quality than several years ago.  I have totes from 2012, 2013, and they seemed thicker, better made.  Their notebooks are fabulous.  The older totes I have look like the day I bought them, and I use them a lot.  I also think the throws are lesser quality, they used to be printed on both sides, now you can see the difference from front and back.  Still, I believe they are still giftable.  They moved the production from Indiana to overseas years ago.  I usually buy from the online outlet that opens several times per year. Older patterns highly discounted.  I’m sure QVC has real VB products.  I think the patterns years ago were more vibrant though.  The newer patterns just don’t appeal to me as much as the older ones.  Just my opinion.  

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 

Thank you and the other member who gave her opinion.  🌸🌸

Super Contributor

The bag looks so pretty. The colors are lively, and the bag looks spacious too.