Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley Fans: May Flowers

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@hicindy2Remember when Jackie showed the picture of her stairs with all her VB bags?

@VenturaHighway   Sure do !!  I hunted for that picture but it has disappeared.  Her sweet husband was surrounded !!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

I just went to a VB outlet store near me and got the outlet price of 50% off plus another 30%.  I had a graduation gift to get and also treated myself with the sale.  

@brandiwine   And now you can sign up on the VB website or

Text ONLINEOUTLET to 82275 to join Vera Bradley mobile alerts. 

It pops up every couple of months for about three days.  Great way to buy gifts or fill in items in discontinued patterns.

I was so sad when my VB store closed here in town (N. Calif), but still find good stuff online or at Macy's. 

Limited time! Free Shipping for all online outlet orders.

Good close up of the Mint and Rose.  Still 30% off till Sunday on selected styles. 

Shop Crossbody Bags

New Lavender Meadows for the Love Purple gals.  My good pal loves this style. 

Shop Iconic Glenna Satchel

I'm Ms. Weekender and small Vera tote...just got Shore Thing

Vera Bradley Iconic Small Vera Tote, Signature CottonVera Bradley Iconic Weekender Travel Bag, Signature Cotton

Respected Contributor

Image result for vera bradley jazzy blooms travel bag

@hicindy2I also have the Jazzy Blooms. Both bags that I showed were a TSV years ago. I have always loved the floral bags.

Esteemed Contributor

@VenturaHighway  I gifted a set of Jazzy Blooms !!  She loved it and still carries it.  My all time fave is Moon Blooms. 

Respected Contributor

Related image@hicindy2I'm carrying this bag now. Another great buy at a consignment shopWoman Happy  I have had it for a long time. First VB bag that didn't have a print.

Super Contributor

Love the Fireworks Paisley!!  Going to get a pair of the flip flops for sure!  My favorite print recently though was the Bandana Swirl print that was from the outlets.  Have a ton in that one!  There is almost always a sale at their outlet store and the one near me at least has some prints and items from the regular line.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, for posting these, so pretty!  Will have to go look, new designs are great.

I collected a now retired pattern ‘Jasmine’ think I have every piece.

Does anyone know it?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@VenturaHighway  I gifted a set of Jazzy Blooms !!  She loved it and still carries it.  My all time fave is Moon Blooms. 

@hicindy2 Oh my goodness! Moon Blooms is also my favorite Vera Bradley pattern of all time! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

I have it in the Pleated Tote with matching accessories (Turn Lock Wallet, two cosmetics, a Double Eye glasses case).

Image result for Vera Bradley Moon Blooms Pleated Tote

Respected Contributor

Image result for vera bradley jasmine print

@Drythe  Is this your print? It is really pretty.

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

Image result for vera bradley jasmine print

@Drythe  Is this your print? It is really pretty.

@VenturaHighway 

Yes, it is!  Thank you!  Still find once in a while on e-bay.  

Once I boarded a plane with a bag made of it, and a fellow traveler shouted “JASMINE”!  Then she realized what she had done.  Turns out she collected it too.  She gave me the advice not to use for carry-on any piece I valued.  Made good sense, never did again.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras