Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley Bag Talk, 2016!

I love Vera Bradley shoulder bags with patterns. Do most women use them year round or only during warmer times during the year?  I prefer the patterns over the solid colors. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Yes that's it. I just need to go on a trip so I can use mine lol. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@JAXS Mom wrote:

@1Professor Yes that's it. I just need to go on a trip so I can use mine lol. 

img-thing.jpeg

Deep appreciation, @jaxs mom! Love the doctor style. No longer available at VB, alas. On Amazon, the jazzy bloom was $140. Found ONE on eBay, scored it!

You'll have to manufacture a wee trip to use yours!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Nice! Enjoy your new travel bag when it arrives. It really is a nice bag. And it's so light. 

Respected Contributor

My Grand Traveler in Rio from Vera Bradley just arrived (Love their boxes, even the inside is brightly patterned!)

rioTraveler.JPG

rioTraveler2.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Have you looked on her web site to see what store in your area sells her things? I did and even on vacation got some (one for our dog sitter). I've found a way to use them around the house too. I put extra books in them, you could put sewing things in them, my largest ones hold my smaller ones. So pretty too. I use mine, year 'round.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor   Your new bag is gorgeous!  You will get lots of great use out of that bag.  As I am older now, I love how lightweight they are to pack a bunch in.  Aside from being beautiful, the fact that they are lightweight is the huge plus for me.

I am not ignoring your question to me, 1Profssor.  It's just that my answer will be a long one so i haven't yet had time to write it.  I'll be back to this thread to answer you though. Smiley Happy  I'm just spot-posting now and then have to run (same for last evening when I saw your question to me).   I will answer....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom & anyone who has the Frame Travel Bag:

I have the Frame Travel Bag on order in Jazzy Blooms, but I'm wondering if it will pass carry-on dimensions? (I don't EVER want to check a beautiful cotton bag.)

TSA: 22 x 14 x 9

Frame Travel Bag: 18 x 14-1/4 x 11

*I suspect TSA isn't really checking, or the gate agents aren't, but hate to get caught and required to check it!

s-l400.jpg

Respected Contributor

.Re: Vera Bradley Bag Talk, 2016!

My Grand Traveler in Tea Garden arrived late last night. Gorgeous artwork on this bag (which reminds me I'm excited for the Spring Vera Bradley debut of new patterns!):

GrandTraveler2.jpg

GrandTraveler.jpg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I've only had mine for about a year and I haven't gone anywhere by plane since then. I'd check with your carrier but my understanding is most airlines says carry on bags can't be more than 45 inches total when adding length, height and width. It also has to fit into their bag sizer. Being cloth, it's easier to squish in as long as you don't over  pack it. I think they designed it so it just fits.