Honored Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley Bag Talk, 2016!

@1Professor@hicindy2 Did anyone buy anything at the Vera website? She had a really good percent off. I bought a bag and small wallet for my SIL for Christmas. Cheap

Respected Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@1Professor@hicindy2 Did anyone buy anything at the Vera website? She had a really good percent off. I bought a bag and small wallet for my SIL for Christmas. Cheap

@Sister Golden Hair: I passed. Still in love with the retired patterns!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor@hicindy2 Do you ever see the pattern "Midnight Blues" anywhere?

It is my favorite and now I wish I had bought more in it. Thanks

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am just wanting to know if I am the only one who has mismatched Vera Bradley items?  I wished they all matched, but I have many different styles, but not a "whole" set of anything.  This evening I purchased a lunch bag.  I needed something small to "throw" in the car with me to hold my bottle of water and healthy snacks once I hit the road. I've just remembered I have a few items with the matching accessory such as a cosmetics bag or mini zip pouch, but that is about it.

Super Contributor

Amazon.com has a few items in Midnight Blues.  I am on their website looking at them now.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I purchased a lunch bag for $17.00 with free shipping. I could not pass it up!

Esteemed Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@KathT   There is one pattern that is a Dillard's exclusive that I want.  Winter Palace.  Waiting for free shipping offer.  Dillard's is charging $8.50 which is crazy.

Vera Bradley Small Trimmed Vera Tote

That's a beautiful bag.  Did you get it eventually?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth