Respected Contributor

Vera Bradley Bag Talk, 2016!

I'm enamored of this newly-discovered handbag brand! Love to have a thread Vera Bradley lovers can post on: favorites, sales, new styles!

Here's a couple of my favorites, all garden-themed (tea garden, dogwood, English rose):

Vera-BradleyTeaGarden.jpg

Dogwood.jpeg

English rose.jpg

Your favorite designs? Styles?

Wish lists?

Regular Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley Bag Talk, 2016!

I love the black and white prints!

Honored Contributor

I never pay full price for a VB.  Their styles and fabrics get discontinued so often that there are always tons of them on sale.  Ebay also is a good source to find some NWT at great prices.  

Super Contributor

I've loved them for many years.  I cannot wait for their January 14 launch. They are coming out with some gorgeous new bags - my favorite one to come out is a beautiful faux leather tote in a soft gray.  I was hoping for gray and was not disappointed. The faux leather is amazing. Their summer launch will have their microfiber in gray also.  I love the turn lock satchel and it will be in the gray. I swooned. Lol.  I work retail in a boutique that is a Platinum Vera authorized seller and saw the new catalog yesterday. Great things to come.  I love the idea of a Vera thread or forum.  Happy New Year! 

Honored Contributor

I have a number of them. All colors and sizes. They have wonderful pockets and they are light and you can wash them (don't forget to take out that bottom part that lays flat in the bottom of some of them).

Totally enjoy the colors too.

Glad you found them, so am I.

Regular Contributor

I agree - I never pay full price either.  I keep checking the VB website for great sales or Ebay.  I just have to be patient and sooner or later I get what I want at a great price.  Can't wait to see the Spring collection.

Respected Contributor

@Caron122 wrote:

I love the black and white prints!

@Caron122I just saw the black and white in person for the first time in a Vera Bradley store. Loved the paisley and the Night & Day!

61qZIKo6McL._AC_UL320_SR314,320_.jpg

11889052.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I never pay full price for a VB.  Their styles and fabrics get discontinued so often that there are always tons of them on sale.  Ebay also is a good source to find some NWT at great prices.  

@Pearlee:

Just discovered the VB eBay delights this week! NWT only for me (the bags are already so affordable, I don't want someone's pre-owned bag). I have this lovely Emerald Paisley coming next week! Love the shape AND outside pockets!

s-l140.jpg

Respected Contributor

@diamondsforme wrote:

I've loved them for many years.  I cannot wait for their January 14 launch. They are coming out with some gorgeous new bags - my favorite one to come out is a beautiful faux leather tote in a soft gray.  I was hoping for gray and was not disappointed. The faux leather is amazing. Their summer launch will have their microfiber in gray also.  I love the turn lock satchel and it will be in the gray. I swooned. Lol.  I work retail in a boutique that is a Platinum Vera authorized seller and saw the new catalog yesterday. Great things to come.  I love the idea of a Vera thread or forum.  Happy New Year! 

@CanningLady:

*waves of green envy for your job, @CanningLady!*

Is the catalog ever on line?

Emersed, as you are, in Vera Bradley, do you have a favorite bag or pattern?

Trusted Contributor

Anxious to see that  grey faux leather!   I like the VB bags; prints are pretty; but I don't like to carry a print bag.  It doesn't always go with what I am wearing.  And somehow, the cotton print doesn't seem appropriate with the winter snow and heavy coats!