Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I'm looking for soft non leather totes, satchels, backpack purses but it's hard to find nice quality ones that are under $100.  I'd like to see more of these types presented on QVC.  I've been looking at different sites, including Amazon and have seen a few but I'm up for any suggestions.  I'm not really into the big faux leather crossbody bags that were presented a lot. 
I like that Katrina is creating non leather handbags but I am looking something more functional for day to day.

Thanks for any and all help.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Vegan/faux leather handbags

I know Lug has recently introduced faux leather handbags.  I think QVC carries a few or check out the Lug website. 

Honored Contributor

@PBnChocolate 

Check out the brand "Matt and Nat" at Nordstrom Rack.

Super Contributor

Joy Susan brand has a nice selection of vegan leather in beautiful colors.

Honored Contributor

Faux leather bags are everywhere.  I don't know why anyone would have trouble finding them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Go to any TJ Maxx store, particularly a larger one that's been recently stocked, and odds are you'll find quite a few appealing options at good prices.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Don't t forget nylon bags.  There are a lot of nice ones out there.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Go to any TJ Maxx store, particularly a larger one that's been recently stocked, and odds are you'll find quite a few appealing options at good prices.

Agree.  When I peruse the bags at these stores the ones that always "fool" me are the Jessica Simpson bags.  They are attractive faux leather bags that really do look like leather.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Agree.  When I peruse the bags at these stores the ones that always "fool" me are the Jessica Simpson bags.  They are attractive faux leather bags that really do look like leather.

@faeriemoon  Some of her bags are very well done. When she first started, I picked up a couple of her bags because I thought they were great looking, had decent organization and she limited her logo to the bottoms of the bags. Now that she has her name front and center like everyone else, I've opted out.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Go to the Nordstrom website and type in the search bar, faux leather handbags or totes, and you will see some great options and very chic.  Someone mentioned Matt and Nat but there are others too.