Trusted Contributor
Hi Ladies, just wanted to let you know that Vera Bradley.com has face masks available again! $8.00 plus tax per mask and 20% off 5 or more 2-packs of the filters that fit into the mask (filters are $2.50 for a 2-PACK plus tax). And Free Shipping!! They are selling out fast so if you're interested, check it out!!😊
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the tip.  I had seen these on the VB website not long ago....sold out.   Will check again now.  

Trusted Contributor
@walker, you're welcome! I thought some past posters had mentioned that they were looking for some or were waiting for them to be restocked. If we have to wear masks they may as well be cute and the free shipping is a nice incentive!😃
Honored Contributor

Sold out today!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thank you!!  Mostly sold out, but, I was able to order 1

I will keep checking for more!!

Honored Contributor
I took a look and they got pretty bad reviews as being "huge" and "too thin material" and of no use without the filters. Thanks for the alert though OP, they were worth a look.
Super Contributor

Thanks for posting! Almost 7pm, but somehow I was still able to buy the "Cuban Postcards" one and filters. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor
Yes, I had read that the masks are much better with the matching filters and you can use each filter several times before disposing of it. I may just saturate one in alcohol spray and let it dry in the sun after I use it a few times. Curious to see how it holds up after sanitizing it. May be able to get a few more uses out of it!
I had a heck of a time getting my order placed today. I think everyone was ordering at the same time! Lost out on one color and had to order a mask and the filters then go back and order a second mask separately! Good thing it was free shipping, LOL!!
Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books 

Thx for the heads-up. I'd like to know how you like yours bc the reviews were saying they run really large. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I got one.  I was going to order two until I read reviews.  I almost took a pass but decided to try one.  I already have one I have been using (not VB) but would like an extra one.  

One review by nurse said to make sure you are wearing it the right way.  Guess we should all give our reviews here after we get our order.