Honored Contributor

It arrived today and is just perfect. No surprises in size or color. A couple reviews mentioned that they wish it were just a tad bigger. Oh, my, no. Any bigger and it would lose the sophistication I was looking for in a tooled bag. It's plenty roomy for me -- 12.5" by 12" by 3", strap drop 13", full-grain cowhide.

The color is very true to the photo. It is a red with a hint of berry. And the tooling is just right for me --beautiful and subtle.

One caveat for some: If you demand all sorts of organization in your handbags, this might not be a good choice for regular use. It has a large slip pocket on both the front and back, and two small ones on the each end. Inside there is a zipper pocket.

Here is the picture that I had posted in my original thread:

Red

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Re: Update on my tooled handbag

LOVE YOUR great taste. PERFECT! Health and  Happiness enjoy

Honored Contributor

Its a beautiful bag, @suzyQ3.  Size is just right.  Enjoy it! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Glad it worked out for you @suzyQ3 and I can't imagine the size not meeting most needs... Enjoy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

It arrived today and is just perfect. No surprises in size or color. A couple reviews mentioned that they wish it were just a tad bigger. Oh, my, no. Any bigger and it would lose the sophistication I was looking for in a tooled bag. It's plenty roomy for me -- 12.5" by 12" by 3", strap drop 13", full-grain cowhide.

The color is very true to the photo. It is a red with a hint of berry. And the tooling is just right for me --beautiful and subtle.

One caveat for some: If you demand all sorts of organization in your handbags, this might not be a good choice for regular use. It has a large slip pocket on both the front and back, and two small ones on the each end. Inside there is a zipper pocket.

Here is the picture that I had posted in my original thread:

Red

I'm going to change what I said about the color. The picture is a brighter red. The bag is more subdued. Also, the bag leans toward a cranberry red in person but still would be identified by most as red.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  I llllhuuuuv that bag.  Heart

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I'm so happy you received your beautiful bag and it worked out!

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

I love that bag!  It looks perfect!  Love the style, love the shape, love the color ---- just plain love everything about it!!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Thanks, all, for your posts.

I did find one thing that I don't like too much and that is that the lining is not sewn down. I've seen this before. It can be a bit annoying when you are pulling something out of your bag and the lining comes up.

But I can definitely live with that given rest of the pluses and the very reasonable price.

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful bag, I'll have to look at your original thread.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"