Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

I ordered the gunmetal too. I hope I like it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Hi ladies! To all that replied about the gunmetal, I really hope you all love it as much as I do! It's so unique, and it really does go with everything in my wardrobe. The leather is incredibly soft, but it always maintains its structure. The magnet stays closed so that nothing falls out, I did the "turn it upside down & shake test" too and it passed! From a distance it looks primarily like a gorgeous vintage gray bag, but when any light hits it (sunlight, indoor lights, etc) then the rose gold parts just glow, not in a blingy gaudy way at all, just so, so softly pretty! And because the bag is mainly a cool gray, the gold hardware is just right (which is very well made btw, not light weight or junky, the zippers are so smooth), if it had been done in silver, imo, it would have lost a lot of presence. I just dearly love the whole combo of the grey, gold, and rose gold look of this one, it's very hip-vintage meets cool-rock star. I know I will use it to death- I also love the organization. I put cell in back outside slip, keys in front zipper, lipgloss & lipstick in other front zipper, earbuds in one outside snap, receipts in the other, and everything else goes easily into the usual standard issue inside pockets just perfectly. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the grey snake. I can't wait to dress it up- for me dressing it up means faded & destroyed jeans, black high heel suede boots, and an ivory silk type top, but I think it would also be great with suits, etc. I honestly had to stay away from QVC all day yesterday or would have ordered several more of these bags, that's how much I love it! Anyway, I hope you all love yours just as much as I love mine! Have a great week!
Super Contributor

I waited too long and ended up ordering Gunmetal on waitlist. Gah! LOL! Now I'm debating on wheter or not I should wait it our or swtich to Gold Distressed or Camo. I want my hands on this bag now now now!!! Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Same here...I ended up getting the gold.  I hope it is not quite as bright as it appeared under the television lights.