Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

So glad you love your bag, Pecky! Also very glad to hear the flap stays down. I ordered the gunmetal this morning and can't wait to get it. Enjoy your bag! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@2swans14 wrote:
So glad you love your bag, Pecky! Also very glad to hear the flap stays down. I ordered the gunmetal this morning and can't wait to get it. Enjoy your bag! Smiley Happy

Thank you 2swans.  Please let us know when you get yours.  Love to hear what you think about it. 

Respected Contributor

For an item number, there are other threads about this bag, go back approx 2-3 pages of topics under handbags and reread if that helps

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies! Yes, I upgraded shipping (ez pay made it too easy not to as I "needed" this bag for the weekend, lol) and received it last night. Its stunning. I was so relived to see it looks just like the picture in the online insider and nothing like the webpage picture, imo, those are two totally different photos, and I didn't like the one on the webpage at all. It's a perfect mix of cool gray and warm rose gold, it literally will go with anything. Not too blingy, just a very cool rockstar looking bag. Supple, soft leather but still keeps it's structure. Perfect sizing and strap length for my 5'3" frame. Holds a lot, I measured the outside bottom depth and got 5 1/2 ". Now that I've seen how gorgeous it is in person, I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the color choices, the webpage pictures are uninspiring to say the least! Thank you to everyone in this thread who answered all my questions, I am a very happy camper! Sitting on hands now so as to not order it in sangria...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DeeDT wrote:

Would someone share the item number please?

People aren't allowed to post the item numbers of upcoming TSV's ahead of time or the post will get pulled.

Spoiler

But if you are on a computer then right mouse click on the photo of the bag that was posted earlier and look at the photo's properties for it... just sayin'!

Honored Contributor

@2swans14 wrote:

Hi ladies! Yes, I upgraded shipping (ez pay made it too easy not to as I "needed" this bag for the weekend, lol) and received it last night. Its stunning. I was so relived to see it looks just like the picture in the online insider and nothing like the webpage picture, imo, those are two totally different photos, and I didn't like the one on the webpage at all. It's a perfect mix of cool gray and warm rose gold, it literally will go with anything. Not too blingy, just a very cool rockstar looking bag. Supple, soft leather but still keeps it's structure. Perfect sizing and strap length for my 5'3" frame. Holds a lot, I measured the outside bottom depth and got 5 1/2 ". Now that I've seen how gorgeous it is in person, I really don't think you can go wrong with any of the color choices, the webpage pictures are uninspiring to say the least! Thank you to everyone in this thread who answered all my questions, I am a very happy camper! Sitting on hands now so as to not order it in sangria...

Hi 2swans,  I'm so glad you are loving your new bag.  I have gotten so many compliments on my camo bag.  Now reading your review on the gunmetal, I'm thinking I should order that one too Smiley Very Happy.I just love how soft the leather is and it still keeps it's shape. I have to say the sangria looks gorgeous too!  Enjoy your new bag.

Honored Contributor

This QVC blog post has a photo with the Sept 21 TSV options. Scroll down for it.

Aimee Kestenberg blog post

Honored Contributor

And just in case anyone missed it, there's a QVC sweepstakes to win AK bags (four for you and one for a friend):

AK Instagram QVC Sweepstakes

Honored Contributor

Just got my advanced order email and love this bag.  I see it as a combo of the D & B fold overs and the early Balenciagas.  I wanted the camo but wanted it in an Olive so I'm stumped which color to get....  and I don't want to think about it too long.... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I am torn between the gunmetal and the black with the gold.  This will be my first AK bag.  Do I dare buy both since I can't decide?