Esteemed Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

The bag in charcoal. It also comes in 6 other colors.

Gunmetal below:

Contributor

For those of you who already have and are using this bag (it is gorgeous), does it puddle or keep it's shape? I cannot stand bags that puddle into a heap of leather and I cannot find anything inside. I much prefer bags somewhat softly structured so my stuff stays where I put it. Just returned her fringe bag because of this. Would like to have kept it as it is gorgeous, but I can't deal with a pile of mushy leather as a handbag. I recently was at the checkout in Walgreens where the girl in front of me plops her handbag on the counter and opens it up to find her wallet, It was all a mess and I could see everything she had in her floppy bag. Just not MY style!

Honored Contributor

I don't have this bag yet I should receive it Tuesday, but it looks like there is structure to it and stands up on its own.  I returned her fringe bag too because of that reason.  I couldn't find anything in it.  I really loved that bag too.  I ordered this one in camo and I can't wait to get it.  

Valued Contributor

Just a suggestion - for those returning bags they love because they flop and you cannot find anything,  get a purse organizer.  Whatever the outside does,  the organizer stays put.  I love Amie's Fringe purse and it works just fine with the organizer inside.

Frequent Contributor

Would someone share the item number please?

Contributor

Pecky please give us a review when you receive your bag. I would like to know when it's loaded up and you're carrying it by the handles, does the top fold over flap stay down or does the weight of the contents cause the flap to pop up? Someone left a review about the magnet being weak, and that's why I'm hesitant to order, but I really do love the look of it very much. I want it in gunmetal, camo, charcoal and sangria, lol, but if I decide to buy I'll only get it one color, probably the gunmetal.
Honored Contributor

@2swans14 wrote:
Pecky please give us a review when you receive your bag. I would like to know when it's loaded up and you're carrying it by the handles, does the top fold over flap stay down or does the weight of the contents cause the flap to pop up? Someone left a review about the magnet being weak, and that's why I'm hesitant to order, but I really do love the look of it very much. I want it in gunmetal, camo, charcoal and sangria, lol, but if I decide to buy I'll only get it one color, probably the gunmetal.

Absolutely.  I'm very anxious to get this bag.  I will keep you posted Smiley Happy

Contributor

@2swans14 The bag keeps its shape and doesn't puddle. It's actually very beautiful because even though it has structure, it's incredibly soft. Perfect!

Contributor

Thank you so much for answering my question about that, mommy2nia! I'm definitely getting the gunmetal....Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I just received my camo bag and it is gorgeous!!  The leather is super soft and still the bag has structure and stays up.  The flap does stay down when filled and carried by the handles.  I love the silver hardware and that the back of the bag is solid charcoal.  It is a very organized hand bag. I wish the other bags didn't have the gold hardware or I would order another color.