Contributor

Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

Hi!
Has anyone preordered and received this bag in the gunmetal color? If yes, can you please describe the color? And also, is it a glossy or matte finish? Thank you very much!!
Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

The gunmetal is the same leather she's used in the past, with a high/low shiny finish... almost has a feel of rosegold and gunmetal together.. SO pretty! Received and love!!! Probably going back for the Camo too... can't beat the free shipping & handling!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the camo today.  It had a great review and I like the silver hardware on it.  I like the free shipping too. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I've just recently become aware of her handbags and purchased one. Love that she has designs that are so different from the standard handbagts on the market. Want to purchase more. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

When is this TSV goingto be on.  I have not received my insider and am really interested in this handbag.  Would somebody give me the size also??

TIA

Contributor

Thank you very much, mommy2nia! That's exactly what I wanted to know. Enjoy your beautiful new bag!
Trusted Contributor

Arrabella, the TSV is 9/21; measurements are 12" W, 10"H, 3 1/2" D. The last thing I need is another handbag, but I'm thinking about the ivory anywaySmiley Happy.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info!!!  The Ivory is the one I'll go for also. Don't need another handbag either, but ivory is a color you can carry all year and it's not so oversized like so many are.

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

My thought exactlySmiley Happy. Happy Birthday!

Contributor

What is the item # for this bag?  Thanks