Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

I got the gunmetal, too, and it's exactly like you describe.  It's beautiful.  I just started carrying it and got a compliment from a sales person in a high end department store.  It's not just beautiful, but you can get so much into it.  My only problem was the weak magnet on the flap closure, but the flap does stay in place anyway, even when I turn it upside down (two other reviewers on the presales reviews stated the same thing, that the magnet is almost non-existent - although they have deleted the presale reviews).   It just a stunning handbag that will go with so many outfits.  I'm not happy that the bag has an inferior magnet at the price of these bags, but I'm not concerned about security or spillage of items because the design is so superb.     When these things occur, I think they got a batch of cheap magnets to use up.  Other than that, I'm happy with the bag.  

Occasional Contributor

How do I find the item number ?.

Occasional Contributor

How did everyone order it early ??

Honored Contributor

The item number is in post  #40.

You can order items early by signing up for notiications from the Q.  Along with tons of superfluous emails they send, they also send an early look at TSVs with the option of ordering early at the lower price.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lavender - Since I am assuming you don't get the InsideQ magazine, which will list some of the upcoming TSV's, the way you can find out what they are, and order them early, is to search for a blog called Blue Skies for Me Please.  It's not  a blog on QVC.  Go to your browser, whether IE, Chrome, and google this blog.  The October TSV's are posted.  You need to scroll down her blog but you will see them.

Contributor

To the previous poster's who were considering
buying this bag in more than one color, no judgment from me!! I ordered this bag in a 2nd color (the grey snake) yesterday morning. Even though the gunmetal color that I've been carrying for a few days honestly goes with everything, I wanted a dressier version of this bag. I really wouldn't change a thing about it, I love this bag! Hopefully Aimee will keep this bag available at the Q for a long time- and if you're reading Aimee, Thank you! And now I want a 3rd one in a deep, dark chocolate brown....
Honored Contributor

Amy just said it's a Q exclusive and is not going to be part of her regular collection.

Big flashing red light.I don't want to see

Super Contributor

yeah i ordered the gunmetal and the sangria, but now I want to get the IVORY, OMG I need help.....

Trusted Contributor

I get the Insider, but I saw the Blue Skies info posted here and ordered it that way.

Trusted Contributor

I just posted on another thread but I got the gunmetal. The sangria was very classy looking, but I have solid colored bags and I thought the gunmetal was a little more fun and different.  I was reading the thread over on the fashion board and almost canceled.  But I'm glad I read this thread as I'm keeping my order now.