Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Kestenberg TSV- Gunmetal?

I love that black and gold and I adore gold hardware..... thinking... thinking... Woman Happy

Pssst.... twinsister.... yes, you should have both!!

I am nothing if not a purse-enabler.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I love that black and gold and I adore gold hardware..... thinking... thinking... Woman Happy

Pssst.... twinsister.... yes, you should have both!!

I am nothing if not a purse-enabler.

Q4UThanks - I may take your advice and get both!!

Honored Contributor

I'm so happy for you.....  enjoy~!!  I'm now between the Camo (even if it isn't the green If wanted) and the black and gold.....  probably the black and gold cause I wear a ton of black in the winter.... oh I   l o v e   handbags!  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I'm so happy for you.....  enjoy~!!  I'm now between the Camo (even if it isn't the green If wanted) and the black and gold.....  probably the black and gold cause I wear a ton of black in the winter.... oh I   l o v e   handbags!  Woman LOL

I think you should take your own advice and get both!!  Just in case one day this winter you decide not to wear black, you can use your camo bag!  HaHa.  Enjoy whatever you decide!

Honored Contributor

LOL.... Believe me I would in a heartbeat but would only be able to pull off one and only because it's on easy pay.....   Woman Wink

Now that we're retired I have to at least pretend to use the money on groceries.... j/k  Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

Hi, what is the item number?  I can't find it.  Thanks :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

LOL.... Believe me I would in a heartbeat but would only be able to pull off one and only because it's on easy pay.....   Woman Wink

Now that we're retired I have to at least pretend to use the money on groceries.... j/k  Woman Happy

I'm retired too - so I think I should behave and just buy one- the black and gold  (for now)!  

Occasional Contributor

For those that have received this bag, is it heavy? I have a D&B florentine that I don't carry because it's so heavy.

Super Contributor

Question--what color really is sangria?  Is it more red or more purple or even a pink/purple combination?  I can't tell by the photo to be honest. 

Another question--is the gunmetal a flashy color or muted?  The photos honestly don't help me see the true color!

Honored Contributor

Here's the Item Number, however the price won't go down to the TSV price until the day it's presented unless you get the advance email.....

A269943