Respected Contributor

Re: Tribal patterns, Kilim handbags

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@libbyannE, @hicindy2 Love all of these and love Pendleton bags and blankets... I have a turquoise indian print bag I got from them some time ago... I also have a lovely older 'carpet bag' in tones of gold and olive that I love, but it's quite large.

I had two beautiful old heavyweight throw pillows that were reminiscent of old rugs and that might well have been from where they came, but suspect I left them behind when I was clearing out a few years ago... Now, of course, I wish I had them, just as I wish I'd had the time to better sort the things I wasn't keeping...

Incidentally, to insert a picture (other than using copy and paste), you use the little logo on the tool bar that looks like a little picture in a box. On my screen, it's the 9th icon on the bar. As for the sort of 'carpet bag' look, I notice some of the less expensive lines are making quite a few of these so with any luck, we'll see some nicer brands using this look.

@stevieb

i did it! Here is a bad pic. 

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Tribal patterns, Kilim handbags

I'd love to find a larger, somewhat unstructured satchel in muted burnt oranges, olives, tans, golds and browns... Similar to the one I have only a bit smaller and with some added colors...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...