Respected Contributor

I just got an email for the Travelon TSV. Item number F11901 for $34.98. It's a hobo bag and wristlet. I'm thinking about ordering the grey.

Honored Contributor
I wish they'd do a hand held satchel. Got the email for the TSV; nice, but kind of boring. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I got the TSV email too.  They all look alike to me. 

Easy pass...

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed as well.... not so much in the product itself because I like them, but in this particular stle, as it looks almost exactly the same as the two I own right now~!  They all don't have to be cross-body styling, they could have a harder construction, a satchel (two handles) as well as a long cross body...  I was hoping for a little more style..  I have to pass... Woman Sad.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I received my Travelon TSV bag with wallet today in navy and I'm pretty happy with it. I graduated from a small 9x9 Travelon bag to this larger one. I wanted one that would fit my iPad when I travel and this fits the bill. I'm putting my keys in the outside zipper pocket so I'm not always digging for my keys. The only thing that would make it perfect would be more card slots in the purse.  But I knew that it didn't have many when I ordered it from watching the presentations and can make do. Other than that I think it is well made and the navy color is nice. Hope others enjoy yours!

Trusted Contributor

I've always purchased designer bags, but in the past 1.5 years I have bought six Travelon bags. Because of their weight, I find I use them more often now than the others.

What amazes me in most is that they can hold much more than they look when first purchased.

The biggest and most lightweight to me is the following style:  Great purchase !

Travelon Nylon Organizer Hobo Bag with Cargo Pockets - F11208

Soooo roomy but yet not heavy when fully loaded to me !

The navy is a good "navy" color !

Also, as with their other bags, you can shorten the handle and carry it at whatever level your body desires.

Honored Contributor

Our local AAA offices sell Travelon bags (and other travel products).  AAA members get a discount on them and every now and then there's a coupon for an extra 10% off in the AAA magazine Home and Away (copies of which are at the offices so you don't have to bring it with you). They are a tad higher priced than Q's but not so much when you figure in Q's shipping cost which you don't have to pay at AAA of course..

The ones at AAA have really good safety features because they are specifically for travel (like the locking zippers, the metal inside so nobody can cut through, etc.).  I've found some larger styles there too.

Trusted Contributor

Why make a safety bag then put the built in wallet on the front with the zipper in the most convenient location for the old time pick pocket ? 

I have asked , never received an answer to the question " can the card readers read transmission from the zippered sides of the wallets where there is no aluminum foil ? "

The bag I bought I ordered specifically for the safety wallet.  I was planning to use the bag as a computer sleeve/organizer but the odd shape nixed this idea.  So the bag was just money wasted.

I too hope to see stylish, safe purses in future editions. 

Trusted Contributor

I have had at least 5 Travelons over the years, plus the latest TSV, which in style, fabric & color is a big disappointment.  About 1 1/2 years ago I bought F11068, which was a satchel with double handles & shoulder strap.  The shape is adorable, the fabric a smooth, very sturdy nylon - I believe - with plenty of room & outside pockets on the diagonal in front. It still looks new.  I would like Q to bring it back.  It was very popular.