Regular Contributor

I like Travelon bags but I wish they would come out with bags that are a little more fashion-forward.  I appreciate the organization they have and love that they even have the new RFID protection.  However, aside from the one bag I bought with the quilted front (which I love), I haven't seen any styles that are really cute.  And while they are at it I would love some styles with shorter straps.  I don't wear crossbody bags and most of the straps are too long for me as I'm on the shorter side.  Hopefully someone at Travelon will see this.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Respected Contributor
I like Travelon bags too. I think they are having a TSV next week (per the July Insider). Maybe they will offer some more new styles then in addition to the TSV. I do like the cross body but it would be nice to have a variety.
Honored Contributor

I think that the best travelon they offer is the Theft/RFID.  Both of these features together is the best for travel.  I mean what good is the RFID if someone can come along with a knife an slit the bottom of your bag so all your possessions fall on the sidewalk? Anyway, I do like them, think they should up their styling and even the quality.  The backpack they had (not theft) had some problems, like mag snaps popping open on the front flaps.  My biggest issue is that both the straps on the bags I have WILL NOT STAY where I want them in length~!  The slide moves~!  Very VERY irritating when you adjust it for you and it slowly drags down to the length of the strap!!  Even a standard buckle with holes would work better.....

And yes, more stylish styles...  Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Every Travelon bag I have ever had has a band of fabric on the strap to hold it so it does not slip. If I remove that band of fabric - yes they do slip. So - do not remove that little piece of fabric around the strap.

Valued Contributor

I have always been intrigued by Travelon and all of the safety features this line offers.  This spring I ordered F11872 this spring and was really disappointed.  I didn't realize that the only safety feature was RFID and a little attached light on the inside of the bag.  No safety features on the strap or hardware.  It had a funny chemical smell, too.  Anyway although I returned it, I am still interested in the line and I hope that maybe one day I'll find "the one"!

Valued Contributor
I purchased an RFID wallet but haven't bought a bag yet as I haven't found one that appealed to me yet! However, if I were traveling abroad, I'd definitely consider one with more features as I hear it's more of an issue. Especially passport protection.

I will be interested to see what the TSV will be!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Every Travelon bag I have ever had has a band of fabric on the strap to hold it so it does not slip. If I remove that band of fabric - yes they do slip. So - do not remove that little piece of fabric around the strap.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have two Travelon bags and neither has a band of fabric on the strap (I just checked, and I've never taken anything off either bag)....  so I guess mine came defective....  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Can't wait to see what the TSV will be.

Respected Contributor

I have 2 of the quilted bags and a convertible backpack. Use them for travel, but more often than not, I use them on days where it's raining and I don't want to use an expensive leather bag only to ruin it, or put it in a plastic bag! Have to admit that I have been using the backpack (olive in color) alot this summer because it is so cute! I have received many a compliment on it! Have referred many to QVC due to that bag!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Travelon fan!!!!