Honored Contributor

I have been looking for a nice wallet with RFID because my debit card has a chip.  Could not find one after looking around town. My last one I purchased from Samatha Brown on HSN.  I have used it for over 2 years and it looked perfect until a few weeks ago it is showing wear and tear it looks like it was made of cardboard once it started tearing.  I remembered Q had Travelon, I have a couple of the bags which I really like the material.  So I purchased the set of 3 from Q.  I only need one but the price is reasonable and I know I already like the travelon brand.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hope you enjoy it.

I too have been frustrated looking for an RFID wallet or card keeper. Finally found exactly the right thing, and it was only $4.00!

Where did I find this gem?

At the hardware store, of all places!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

I had 2 Travelon RFID wallets.  I gave one to my mother.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

i have one and its awesome.

Respected Contributor

Re: Travelon Wallets

[ Edited ]

I have used my Travelon, 7” flap wallet for the past 2 yrs. It is fabulous, convenient for a lefty, tons of nooks for store cards, receipts, you know...  It’s RFID, gray with cute pink lining, seems indestructible and it was FREE with a Travelon bag I also have used a lot. Got the set on the Q, under $50. Probably one of the best purchases I ever made there.  I love a good value for my money. I have looked everywhere for this wallet and can’t find it anywhere...

Contributor

Vera Bradley has them too.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 I also bought that set of 3 a couple years ago and have been using the wallet for the past two years. It still looks new! There's nothing wrong with it, and I love the slim profile. But when I saw the small Lug wallet with the rockstar print, I had to get it. It also has RFID, and I just wanted a change. Your new wallet will last you longer than the SB! Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

vera bradley is really good

Honored Contributor
I received my set of 3 wallets and they are just what I was looking for.I got them in blue and I love them. Thanks Travelon and QVC.
Respected Contributor

I have tried both and I have decided I like Travelon better than Lug.

I like the materials, the compartments, the key chain, and the price!  Keep it up Travelon!!