Contributor

Travelon Pocket Hobo Shoulder Bag.

If you have this bag or have seen it could you please-please give me an idea of the two colors hazlenut or tangerine.  They do not have a color sample on the product page & I have been trying for five months for someone to help. I have posted two times on the Q&A part of the product with no help. 

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Did you check Travelon's website?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Travelon F09141

[ Edited ]

@nktmt

I found this one on pinterest.  Same item number as the Q - here is what hazelnut looks like.  I've looked high and low all over the world wide web and can't find a picture of a Tangerine colored Travelon bag.  

NWT!  Travelon Pocket Hobo Shoulder Bags LED Light,  #F09141-Hazelnut color.. Starting at $1

The first reviews for this bag (on QVC) were posted in 2011 so be aware that this bag has been sitting in the Q's inventory for a long time.

Travelon transitioned away from PVC/faux leather bags into crinkles nylon and thicker nylon (anti-theft) after that.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

Thank you so much for the responses. MziMac I did check Travelon's web site and they do not even list the tangerine as an option for their bags & birdmama I did see a hazelnut bag on e-bay however your picture was much more helpful. There is an answer on the Q & A section on the product page & was answered by someone in CS when the person called it was a very generic answer "it's more orange".  I guess that answer is better than no answer.  I really like this bag (I have it in raspberry) but it's hard to tell without the color samples.

MsiMac & birdmama thank you so much for taking the time to response.

Thank You!

Honored Contributor

I don't know what color tangerine could possibly be other than orange. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@nktmt

I would suspect that Tangerine is a little lighter than straight up orange.  I pulled this chart from Pantone

Related image

Here's a color chart from Pittsburgh Paints, lol

Related image

Long story short, I think tangerine would be a pretty color that could take you into fall easily.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Travelon F09141

[ Edited ]

@nktmt, I found a photo of the tangerine color on Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.com/Travelon-Pocket-Hobo-Shoulder-Tangerine/dp/B00P88A7F2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product...

Here's the image from Amazon

71l58WAC6-L._UY695_.jpg

Contributor

nomless, I pulled up the Amazon and all I can say is "perfect".  I did at one time pull up Amazon however did not find the bag. 

birdmama, the paint chart was very helpful.  The tangerine on the Pantone chart looks like the same tangerine color on the Amazon bag that nomless sent.

It looks like a nice fall color orange.  I live in Florida & I'm glad I was able to see the hazelnut color it would have been to dark. I just did not want to end up with a "neon" orange.

I'm not very computer savvy so everyone has been a tremendous help.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Honored Contributor

Well done @nomless    I thought I was going to go blind looking at all that orange yesterday and not finding Tangerine.  Wouldn't you know - Amazon had it :-)

Honored Contributor

@nktmt  Any time.  Most of us here have a thing for clothes, shoes or bags.  Me, it's mostly a shoe thing :-)