Valued Contributor

@elated wrote:

I am not going to pay almost $300.00 for a handbag. I don't care if they offer 10 easy pays no bag is worth that to me. Whatever happened to Tignalleo and Sak? Are these to inexpensive for QVC to offer? They have lost all reason to buy from them.

I am so with you on this. First of all, no pockets on the outside....second it's a pit bag. I don't want to carry my bag in my armpit....third, by the time I paid for the bag I'd have no money to put in it. That is so ridiculous just to have a D&B bag.....I never even liked them. However, I have gone to the QVC outlet in Rehoboth Beach, DE and gotten some really beautiful Tignanello bags for next to nothing. Their leather is so rich and nice, and the styles are varied and beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tomorrow's Dooney TSV

[ Edited ]

When will they ever learn... There have been several threads lately about QVC's financials slipping badly, so what do they do... they offer up a TSV and charge over twelve dollars to ship it... By the time you get this bag home with shipping and tax you're paying three hundred dollars... Personally,  I don't like it that much and I didn't want it in the first place, but if I did, that would be a deal-breaker...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

This one is a pass for me.  I purchased Dooney logo lock shoulder bag in pebble leather at retail years ago and it is my least favorite bag..  I like a bag to have handles and a shoulder strap.  The weight of the logo lock also causes the top of the bag to droop and that isn't a look I like. 

If you get it I hope you love and enjoy carrying it. 

@KentuckyWoman But the Dooney hobo logo lock is not sold at retail stores.

The only place you can get it, besides QVC, is on eBay.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

This one is a pass for me.  I purchased Dooney logo lock shoulder bag in pebble leather at retail years ago and it is my least favorite bag..  I like a bag to have handles and a shoulder strap.  The weight of the logo lock also causes the top of the bag to droop and that isn't a look I like. 

I believe that a very similar bag with the lock was sold at retail, see below logo lock bags are still sold on Dooney in different materials.    And she may mean that she picked up the Qvc 

LL at a QVC or even dooney outlet.

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@1Professor:  The bag I own is a hobo style bag in pebble leather, brown tmoro.   Yes, it is a Dooney and Bourke bag.  I purchased it at Dillard's and it has the same lobster style lock as the one sold on QVC.  It doesn't have the Dooney and Bourke name or the duck on the the lock.  Other than that iit is very similar  but technically it isn't a "logo" lock.  I had to get it out of the bag to check. 

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie:

I suspected it wasn't Dooney, but, as you can see from her reply (above) it, in fact, was NOT a Dooney.

Occasional Contributor

I absolutely Love the new Lily bag but its to small.  Please make a bigger version!!!!  That shoulder strap is perfect!!! And the colors were gorgeous

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Shawnie:

I suspected it wasn't Dooney, but, as you can see from her reply (above) it, in fact, was NOT a Dooney.

She edited her reply to confirm it was a Dooney.  It is just the lock that is plain.