Super Contributor

Does anyone have a number or info on the Dooney TSV for tomorrow?  I just happen to see it and it appears to be a new version of the Logo Lock.

Honored Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock Toscana Leather Shoulder Bag- Lily

$272.76   6 colors   5EP

Hope this is allowed, I received an email earlier this week from QVC

@EZ shopper wrote:

Does anyone have a number or info on the Dooney TSV for tomorrow?  I just happen to see it and it appears to be a new version of the Logo Lock.

Honored Contributor

Pictures and discussion have appeared in several threads now for weeks... Apparently rather than come up with something actually different, QVC and Dooney have opted to throw yet another incarnation of the Logo Lock bag out there and hope it sticks... One supposes a rainbow of pebble leather colors, nylon, suede and croco options just weren't enough...

LL.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Pictures and discussion have appeared in several threads now for weeks... Apparently rather than come up with something actually different, QVC and Dooney have opted to throw yet another incarnation of the Logo Lock bag out there and hope it sticks... One supposes a rainbow of pebble leather colors, nylon, suede and croco options just weren't enough...

LL.png

It's cute but a little too small for my liking.  We will have to see how many colors going forward with this one that they come up with!!!!

Honored Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

LL.png

It's cute but a little too small for my liking.  We will have to see how many colors going forward with this one that they come up with!!!!

True enough... If it sells well, watch out...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It looks wider on top and gets narrower to the bottom. I would think it would be hard to get to things at the bottom of the bag being that more "stuff" will pile on top.  It's very pretty.  I just don't know why they can't do 6 EZ pays to make it more affordable.  They are not giving a break on S&H.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not going to pay almost $300.00 for a handbag. I don't care if they offer 10 easy pays no bag is worth that to me. Whatever happened to Tignalleo and Sak? Are these to inexpensive for QVC to offer? They have lost all reason to buy from them.

Respected Contributor

Blah

Respected Contributor

This one is a pass for me.  I purchased Dooney logo lock shoulder bag in pebble leather at retail years ago and it is my least favorite bag..  I like a bag to have handles and a shoulder strap.  The weight of the logo lock also causes the top of the bag to droop and that isn't a look I like. 

If you get it I hope you love and enjoy carrying it. 

Respected Contributor

It's definitely pretty, but also expensive.  If I were to spend that much on a bag, I'd want a secure closure.  I don't buy handbags that don't close securely.    Just my opinion.