Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

Oh dear!  Now I'm not as excited.  Smiley Sad  I hope I like it.

I'm sorry we burst your bubble.  I really do hope you like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's Special on HSN

[ Edited ]

And  really hope the reviews are positive- I'll grab one on clearance! I have a couple of her drop style bags (man made materials) from eons ago and they're well made. It's her venture into leather that seems to be a hit or miss. 

Frequent Contributor

Vassago - I ordered the beach bag today after reading the glowing reviews. I am taking it on a cruise and thought it was a good bag. Can you tell me how much it holds if you have used it? I am looking at two beach towels and sunscreen and a few odds and ends. Does it fit over your shoulder without issue? 

And to the person who ordered Joys today special- I also ordered the bag. I have had good luck and bad luck with Joys products but thought I would chance it. Even if it lasts me a season I will be happy. I thought the colors were great however by the time I ordered most were gone and ended up with a brown bag. Good luck with your bag I am hoping it is a good one even if it is 40 bucks. 

Contributor
Yes I have carried two beach towels, standard sized and the the oversized ones, a variety of lotions, towel clips for beach chairs and bottles of water in the insulated compartment.

The bag fits over the shoulder comfortable without being to low. Best features are thriller rd bottom to remove sand and the insulated compartment!

I hope you enjoy your sad much as I enjoy mine!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

Oh dear!  Now I'm not as excited.  Smiley Sad  I hope I like it.

@spent2much Don't worry till you get the tote. I had ordered one of her bags that everyone didn't like and I was pleased.

Different strokes, as they sayWoman Very Happy

I really liked the looks of the tote and the duffle too.

I have some cheap $$$ totes and I'm very happy with them.

And if you don't like it, there is always return.

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I wonder if this will get poofed?  I just HAD to post about a $39.95 LEATHER handbag (tote) with RFID protected clutch inside!  I ordered cognac.  I'm SOOOO excited!

I was thinking about ordering this but then thought how good could it really be for $39.95.  Although, just a RFID clutch would probably cost more than $39.95 so I suppose it is a good value.  It is so important to have RFID protection.  I have a couple of small wallets that I use to carry all of my credit cards.