Esteemed Contributor

Tired of the Same old Same old?

What I'm about to post requires a "deposit" to purchase.  The bags are not the most expensive I've ever heard of but they are beautiful.  Practical?  Not necessarily (depends on who is purchasing and why).  

The Brand is Peryton and the her name is "Skyrah."  Just $4,000 - deposit on the Peryton website.

Her name is Indomita and she costs $4,000 less half for your deposit.  

I believe this website is for bespoke leather pieces.  Crafted on demand.  It also features a smaller bag in alligator that costs $12,000. 

I guess these are items you won't see yourself coming and going in.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tired of the Same old Same old?

@gertrudecloset These purses are beautiful.  I love the sense of flexible yet structured nature of the designs.these are definitely for the fashion forward with disposalbe cash.

Trusted Contributor

At least these are beautiful and unusual designs for the money, as opposed to the usual "designer" handbags that all look the same but have big money names.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookplate, I agree.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

They are beautiful but I'll settle for looking at them for free.  

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset   These bags are beautiful like a pieceof art or sculpture. Beautiful to look at, but content w/ my Baggallini crossbody. 

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset   SIMPLY GORGEOUS.....   thanks for posting. These made me smile. Not only are they beautifully designed,  but you can see that they are beautifully made and I'm sure the leather is breathtaking.   LOVE.