Super Contributor

Just saw a new Tignanello cross body bag on air..  I love this brand and was sad when they stopped being on....  I was suprised at the price of $110 - $139.00 - for a smaller size cross body..  They did sell fast - only 2 colors left.  I hope they are going to bring back more of the regular size purses...  I own at least 5 and they are great...  

Honored Contributor

Not interested unless they quit using plastic for trim, handles and straps.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The description online says 100% leather, hopefully they learned their lesson.

Super Contributor

The last purse I bought does have leather straps and look just as good as the day I received it...  No wear at all...  

Respected Contributor

That price point is about right for the Tignanello bags. I have several and love them as they are very durable and hold up to some heavy usage. Thank goodness the bag was well made and had a leather straps. . When my mom saw the bag she asked if she could borrow....ahhh no but I will get you one for yourself. Thankfully, I was able to get them for the "as is" price and when they arrived they were new.

Honored Contributor

Unless they come out with some 'wow' styles, not all that interested... At one time they made a decent bag, though, to me, their aesthetics were often lacking... Regardless, there are so many brands out there in the marketplace, I'm not particularly hung up on this one or whether or not they make a comeback...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I have two, three of the Tigs...no, five!  Three large, two small.  Two came from the Q,  the rest from a discount store, and I like them well enough.  The large ones are quite comfortable.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

Hmmm, Allison is selling another brand now.

Honored Contributor

The former Tignanello brand has been sold at least once since the glory days. I wouldn't look for a return of their former styles or quality.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...