Honored Contributor

Great price but I don't think I'd get much wear out of a purple bag.  Even at a great price.  

Honored Contributor

To me... in any color... nothing special...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I have this bag in three colors.i love it! Yes it’s heavy and made of quality leather.

thats what dooney is! 

Why everyone gets surprised over the weight or color is beyond me. This company has been around for fourty years!

Trusted Contributor

I have this bag and I love it.  I get soooooooo many compliments.  The smooth leather is great.  I don't think it is that heavy.  But every one is different.

Contributor
What color do you have? Mind sharing pictures? I saw that they have a blue, pink and purple. Purple and pink are my favorite colors.
Respected Contributor

Well, it's a primetime special with reduced shipping.

This one is pretty big and a little purple goes a long way. This is one of those times I am going to say that they could  have added an outside pocket and it would have worked.  Apparently someone likes these bags since they sold out of all of the inventory except the purple.

Trusted Contributor

@tiggery,

If you are looking for that particular color go for it. The design is classic, it comes with its matching wallet and you can always return it🌻Hoewer...if the color is not your primary concern I would look for something more exciting.