Contributor
I’m very tempted by this Dooney. What are your thoughts, do you own it? http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Smooth-Leather-Hobo-with-Accessories.product.A275666.html?orderId...
Trusted Contributor

Looks like it only comes in that hellish purple, so it’s a no. Another (wearable) color, probably yes. To me it’s a nice shape and size, but the purple is too dramatic for me. 

Respected Contributor

@tiggery  Hello, I first look at the weight of a bag and this one is too heavy for me.  It is 2.9 oz and I won't buy anything over l.5 oz.

I do like purple, however,

Esteemed Contributor

I could do a deep purple - that looks more like fuschia or magenta.

And it looks very heavy.

Respected Contributor

Really nice, smooth leather and nicely detailed accessory. Great quality. I own it in yellow. It was a tsv, oh, three or so springs ago. For me, though, it just seems a bit large, which is the only reason I don't carry it more. Love the purple! 

Valued Contributor

@tiggery Keep checking daily if you're not sure about the purple. Yesterday, I saw the taupe, black and fuschia reappear 3x in one day.

Contributor
I love purple bags as well as pink. To me they’re just a happy color. I’m just not sure on this style. I think I could enjoy the size of it.
Honored Contributor

I have a similar Dooney.  I get very frustrated trying to find things in the dark hole that is the interior.  Because of the short handle verses a long strap, it's difficult to get to the contents or even see them.  You're in a hurry trying to find something by touch and usually end up dumping out the contents to find what you're looking for.  I'll never buy another bag with this design.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

it look lil heavy i guess

Honored Contributor

I don't like the size of the handle/strap vs. the opening

pass for me