Valued Contributor

Thoughts on P Nash Big Deal?

A554718 $169

I like it but not sure I need another bag! 

Regular Contributor

Re: Thoughts on P Nash Big Deal?

Easy pass for me!

Super Contributor

@Beach Baby 1 that countryside one is pretty. I do not need another purse. I hope I don't cave and get it!!

Valued Contributor

It is the perfect size for me, doesn't look like it would be too heavy and the prints and tool are all pretty. 

Trusted Contributor

Wish there was a picture of the interior of the bag.  Does it have any slip,pockets or zippered one?  Description is minimal, and other than showing outside zipper pocket, there is no additional info.  I like interior slip pockets for organization.  

Respected Contributor

Just saw it a few minutes ago and literally went "Ohhh!" out loud. Haha 

I love it. Perfect size, I'm crazy for satchel handles with a crossbody strap. 
I'm trying to put a hold on frivolous spending but....
the red one. ❤️❤️❤️

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Pezzie wrote:

Wish there was a picture of the interior of the bag.  Does it have any slip,pockets or zippered one?  Description is minimal, and other than showing outside zipper pocket, there is no additional info.  I like interior slip pockets for organization.  

I'm sure it has interior pockets. She wouldn't design a bag without them. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Not big enough for me I want 15 across. Go to PatriciaNash dot com and type in the name of the satchel and they will show more details and have a print out too.

Only time I went out of my lane for the wideness is for a 'oxblood' color of one I saw on HSN it's only 11 or 12 but I made exception. Prettiest bag I ever seen !

'Ninetto' something like that. That was the beginning of my collection.  'British Tan' , is pretty close to 'Oxblood' color.

She just don't make many oxbloods. I noticed Dillards is getting in more 'Old Rose' colors. 

Valued Contributor

I went online and HSN carries it for $269. You will see a video. It has two slip, one zip and in the center another zip the length of the bag. Zip close. I am a Coach girl but so many bags are snap close. I am returning one I got on sale for that reason. I love the red berry but also the map. Sigh....

Honored Contributor

I roam between QVC & HSN & the Nash website and Dillards to get the best deals.

When you can save 100 it's a good deal. LOL