Frequent Contributor
Customer service doesn't have any information on the bag. I called several times. I did reach out to Vanessa on her QVC Facebook page. Hopefully I can find out when it is going to air or an item number 😅.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Think Roylin Bag

[ Edited ]

@Prairiedancer  The other night (maybe on the Szish List) they presented their unique version of a blue/black tie dye with about three straps, a chain and two others maybe.  I  I'll see if that show is still on my DVR for you.

ETA- It's A453669  Think Royln Carrington,  Navy Tie Dye and 4 other colors, some  of the solid colors are on waitlist.  HTH 

Mystery solved- it's spelled Think ROYLN, the unique spelling makes it challenging to find.  That was a poor choice by their marketing team. 

Frequent Contributor
@Pure and Simple Thank you, but that is not the bag. I've seen all the bags on line, and that bag is a clearance bag. The one in the promo was new and had a draw string closure.
Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@Prairiedancer  The other night (maybe on the Szish List) they presented their unique version of a blue/black tie dye with about three straps, a chain and two others maybe.  I  I'll see if that show is still on my DVR for you.

ETA- It's A453669  Think Royln Carrington,  Navy Tie Dye and 4 other colors, some  of the solid colors are on waitlist.  HTH 

Mystery solved- it's spelled Think ROYLN, the unique spelling makes it challenging to find.  That was a poor choice by their marketing team. 

I believe the bag you're referring to here was a QVC 'big deal' a week or so ago. I purchased one but it's going back. I've now tried this brand twice but it's not for me. I haven't been wowed by either of the bags I got home so have no plans to see if the third time might be the charm.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor
I took a picture of the bag, but I don't know how to post it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Prairiedancer  QVC made me watch all day yesterday, and they did not show the bag.  I looked around for the internet for the bag bag, or video of the ad so I could take a screengrab of the bag, and have nothing!

This is not that rare for QVC, they will promote items and don't get them in stock.  I have seen it happen a few times in jewelry.  There was a poster looking for a top on a qvc website promo, and qvc made the top available MONTHS later.  This seems to be a new bag for Think Royln.  I am on their email list, and Saks also emails me pictures of their Think Royln bags, and I haven't seen it.  Probably a qvc exclusive, which qvc likes to promote.  The most recent new qvc bag referred to above was touted by qvc as being offered in exclusive colors.

I suspect we will see the bag at some point in the future.  

Maybe I can help you post your picture.  Just open a reply box, and look at the icons at the top inside the box.  The ninth icon, which looks like a faux landscape too me, if you click on it, it allows you to search for your photo in your computer, tablet or phone (whatever you are using).  Once you find it, you can "choose file", and then click insert image, finish your message and click post.  Sometimes the file is too big, and you may have to reduce the size, but this is rare

Hope this works!

Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/Think-Royln-Convertible-Nylon-Tote-with-Chain---Carrington.product.A453669.html?...

This is the bag from the Fashion Day promo I believe. I bought it in the Pearl latte. I like it!

Frequent Contributor
@NYCLatinaMe Thank you! I will try and post a picture from my computer.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Crushed Violets wrote:

https://www.qvc.com/Think-Royln-Convertible-Nylon-Tote-with-Chain---Carrington.product.A453669.html?...

This is the bag from the Fashion Day promo I believe. I bought it in the Pearl latte. I like it!

No @Crushed Violets it isn't.  It is a square or rectangular north south shape, with a drawstring that may have been non-functional.  It is multicolor.  But thanks.

And I hope you enjoy your bag.  It is really pretty.  I almost bought it but I have another Think Royln bag in the same color.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@decaf wrote:

I believe the bag you're referring to here was a QVC 'big deal' a week or so ago. I purchased one but it's going back. I've now tried this brand twice but it's not for me. I haven't been wowed by either of the bags I got home so have no plans to see if the third time might be the charm.

@stevieb why did you send yours back, and which one did end up getting?  I thought it was really pretty.